Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Wendy C.Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Christina N.

BY REVLON

• I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to kee...1 Answers
  • Is this glue as good as Duo?2 Answers
  • Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
This lash glue isn't my favourite. The tube gets very dirty, and is hard to clean. The glue itself is clumpy. It does what it's supposed to, but barely. My lash always lifts when I use this glue. I wouldn't not purchase again.
Beth C.
By far my favourite eyelash glue. Doesn't dry hard so false lashes are easy to remove. Last ages so great value for money. Easy to apply! No mess! Love this product!
Alvelina L.
I got this from my local drugstore and heard a quite good review of this so I decided to try it out. So glad that I did, it is so easy to apply as the applicator is so thin and the brush is amazing. It is not hard to take off but at the same time it makes your lashes stay in place. Would repurchase this, I also got this in black and it is AMAZING!
Corinne M.
Adelaide
This glue is amazing. With the handy applicator wand, so easy to use. Applies on the lashes white, changes blue as it gets tacky which is the perfect indication and Time to apply your lashes, then dries clear. Perfection in a glue tube
Karralene C.
Such a nice formula. It stays on all day and there's no worrying about the inner corners flying away. Super affordable and the brush tip is very convenient for application. Would definitely recommend.
Mary B.
Brighton, United Kingdom
The best glue I've tried!! Would give five stars if it didn't get so stuck in my lashes afterwards.
Ellisha O.
Amazing drug store lash glue I have ever tried, holds the lashes in place all day, definitely beats any other drug store brand for me.
Kerrie S.
Falkirk, Stirlingshire
Love this glue. Comes with the perfect little brush to apply to lashes. Only downfall is the tube gets quite sticky
Lydia F.
Is this glue as good as Duo?
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
I have been looking into purchasing a new lash glue and I have seen many youtubers using this brand. Does anyone know if this glue is long lasting and ok for people with sensitive eyes to use?
Janiel S.
Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off?
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
Does this glue last all day?
I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to keep having an issue with getting my lashes to stay on during the day. My eyes get very watery and that seems to make the glue less affective. Do you have any recommendations?