BY REVLON

• Is this glue as good as Duo?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Florencia A.
Buenos Aires
I love this lash glue and the package. It is small so you can take it wherever you want to, it doesnt dry too fast so it gives you time in case you have problem putting you false lashes on. This is not expensive at all and it works amazing, you just need to know how to use it.
Patricia S.
Es mi pegamento para pestañas favorito desde siempre, tiene buena adherencia, y al momento de retirar las pestañas no cuesta trabajo. Utilizo lentes de contacto, y jamĂĄs tuve algĂșn tipo de reacciĂłn, definitivamente recomendado
Samantha F.
I have the black version of this glue and it literally makes lashes so frustrating. I wanted to try black because I have always used white but I will not be repurchasing this glue. It didn't stick well or really become tacky. It was hard to tell where I put the glue and where I hadn't so I ended up with way too much on! Hated the experience, never again. Save yourself the money and purchase ardell glue.
Alvelina L.
I got this from my local drugstore and heard a quite good review of this so I decided to try it out. So glad that I did, it is so easy to apply as the applicator is so thin and the brush is amazing. It is not hard to take off but at the same time it makes your lashes stay in place. Would repurchase this, I also got this in black and it is AMAZING!
Corinne M.
Adelaide
This glue is amazing. With the handy applicator wand, so easy to use. Applies on the lashes white, changes blue as it gets tacky which is the perfect indication and Time to apply your lashes, then dries clear. Perfection in a glue tube
Sarah H.
Amherstburg, Ontario
This lash glue isn't my favourite. The tube gets very dirty, and is hard to clean. The glue itself is clumpy. It does what it's supposed to, but barely. My lash always lifts when I use this glue. I wouldn't not purchase again.
Karralene C.
Such a nice formula. It stays on all day and there's no worrying about the inner corners flying away. Super affordable and the brush tip is very convenient for application. Would definitely recommend.
Beth C.
By far my favourite eyelash glue. Doesn't dry hard so false lashes are easy to remove. Last ages so great value for money. Easy to apply! No mess! Love this product!
Ellisha O.
Amazing drug store lash glue I have ever tried, holds the lashes in place all day, definitely beats any other drug store brand for me.
Kerrie S.
Grangemouth, Falkirk
Love this glue. Comes with the perfect little brush to apply to lashes. Only downfall is the tube gets quite sticky
Lydia F.
Is this glue as good as Duo?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews? Bought this before but I'm curious to see if anyone else has had the same problem with the tube. Pic in comments. I honestly like this glue other than the packaging problem. I was using Clear Duo in the Blue Box for years but found that in the summer it would come off easily from my eyes watering. Someone told my to try this and my lashes don't lift at all! And if it does I just press it back down and it sticks. Love that, don't even need to carry the glue around with me. Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
I have been looking into purchasing a new lash glue and I have seen many youtubers using this brand. Does anyone know if this glue is long lasting and ok for people with sensitive eyes to use?
Janiel S.
Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off?
Cynthia R.
Live Oak, CA
Does this glue last all day?