Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Wendy C.Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Christina N.

BY REVLON

• I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to kee...1 Answers
  • Is this glue as good as Duo?2 Answers
  • Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
My holy grail eyelash glue!!! I haven't been able to find it recently. Every time I go to Walmart or Walgreens they're always sold out! It's my everything. It lasts all day and I don't feel like they will fall off during the day. I've cried while wearing lashes with this glue and they didn't fall or lift from the corners!!
Kate K.
To date, my favorite lash glue. It actually gets tacky and I feel it has a better hold than most. My only complaint is the bottle style is horrible. The glue gets caked around the lid and if you don't wipe it off immediately you get a nasty dirty bottle. I do love the brush applicator.
Erika S.
College Point, NY
I switched over to this from duo glue and I'm so glad I did. This glue is so good! The lashes will stay on until YOU literally have to remove them. And even then you can still feel that the lashes weren't going anywhere. It's adorable and easy to get any drugstore has it.
Kayla B.
Bowling Green , OH
Just bought this and it's so much better than the kind I had before. Holds my lashes on all day and dries clear so you can't tell when I get glue all over my eyelids. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
This lash glue is so good. I've tried so many and I use this one a lot! It's affordable and I found mine at Rite Aid. But can be found anywhere. It makes your lashes stay on all day and I'm definitely satisfied!
Bailey B.
Super super disappointed in this product! I've been a Revlon fan for a while now but I feel like their products are slowly getting worse and worse. Definitely skip out on this lash "adhesive" - I'm being generous when I call it an "adhesive." This doesn't make anything stick! Literally nothing sticks when I use this as an adhesive. So if your prone to having the corners of your lashes pop up during the day then most definitely skip on this! Ii just can't believe they can make a product like this an call it an adhesive. Just buy DUO or better yet check out the Ardell lash glue which is totally bomb.

Did I mention this stained my shirt? The brush is kinda flimsy so when I went to brush off access around the mouth of the tube product splattered onto my black shirt. After washing that shirt a few times, little white spots are still on there from this product! WTF!
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
This product isn't good for me. It doesn't stick to the eye well at all! I had high hopes for this after all of the reviews being good.
Samantha F.
I have the black version of this glue and it literally makes lashes so frustrating. I wanted to try black because I have always used white but I will not be repurchasing this glue. It didn't stick well or really become tacky. It was hard to tell where I put the glue and where I hadn't so I ended up with way too much on! Hated the experience, never again. Save yourself the money and purchase ardell glue.
Florencia A.
Buenos Aires
I love this lash glue and the package. It is small so you can take it wherever you want to, it doesnt dry too fast so it gives you time in case you have problem putting you false lashes on. This is not expensive at all and it works amazing, you just need to know how to use it.
Patricia S.
Es mi pegamento para pestañas favorito desde siempre, tiene buena adherencia, y al momento de retirar las pestañas no cuesta trabajo. Utilizo lentes de contacto, y jamás tuve algún tipo de reacción, definitivamente recomendado
Lydia F.
Is this glue as good as Duo?
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
I have been looking into purchasing a new lash glue and I have seen many youtubers using this brand. Does anyone know if this glue is long lasting and ok for people with sensitive eyes to use?
Janiel S.
Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off?
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
Does this glue last all day?
I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to keep having an issue with getting my lashes to stay on during the day. My eyes get very watery and that seems to make the glue less affective. Do you have any recommendations?