BY REVLON

• I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to kee...1 Answers
  • Is this glue as good as Duo?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Bailey B.
Super super disappointed in this product! I've been a Revlon fan for a while now but I feel like their products are slowly getting worse and worse. Definitely skip out on this lash "adhesive" - I'm being generous when I call it an "adhesive." This doesn't make anything stick! Literally nothing sticks when I use this as an adhesive. So if your prone to having the corners of your lashes pop up during the day then most definitely skip on this! Ii just can't believe they can make a product like this an call it an adhesive. Just buy DUO or better yet check out the Ardell lash glue which is totally bomb.

Did I mention this stained my shirt? The brush is kinda flimsy so when I went to brush off access around the mouth of the tube product splattered onto my black shirt. After washing that shirt a few times, little white spots are still on there from this product! WTF!
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
This is seriously the best eyelash glue! I really recommend! I went to the beach ( I know the beach with fake eyelashes) lol and went in the water and everything and they stayed on! I've even slept with fake eyelash on and they were still perfectly on! It's not expensive but it can be difficult to find at drug stores. The one I usually buy is package differently but it's the revlon brand. It's also one of the easiest eyelash glue application I've used
Bernadette T.
I love love love this lash glue! It last all day and then some. The glue wand makes it so easy to apply glue to your lash, and dries clear. I try to stock up on this glue cause it gets sold out quickly. I would recommend this glue to my family and friends. If your looking for a good lash glue try this one. If you have sensitive eyes I don't know how this will work for you, I don't have sensitive eyes so I can't tell you how it works for your eyes.
angella s.
my all time favorite eyelash glue. this hold my eyelashes on the best. I love the applicator tip because it's so thin and long it's easy to use and also to retouch my lashes if it starts falling off. there only one thing I can really find wrong with this product tho. product starts coming out of the container after awhile and it can get really sticky and messy but even tho I'll still give it 5 stars because it works so well
Tiffany T.
Amherst, NY
Easy to use, no odor, and stayed on all night! I liked this better than the duo glue as it was much neater to apply and got tacky much quicker. I would have been willing to pay more than the $2.86 that it cost! For sure my new go too!
sara m.
So I am an actor and need to wear false eyelashes for each show. Believe me you do not want those suckers coming off mid show, and this is the only lash glue that holds them secure through all the scenes, kisses, and dances. It is waterproof and latex free. It is the only glue I use and trust.
Wendy C.
My favorite lash glue!!! Holds lashes on for many hours and is easy to apply to the lash. This also makes removing lashes a breeze and comfortable!! This is always a repeat purchase!
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
This product isn't good for me. It doesn't stick to the eye well at all! I had high hopes for this after all of the reviews being good.
Christina A.
Holds great..dries fast. Long lasting...no messy residue. Would definitely recommend It and keep using it.
Shobnom A.
Shadwell, London
My absolute holy grail eyelash glue! So easy to apply using the little brush. I never find this in Superdrug’s like I used to but now I purchase it off the false eyelashes website. They always have discount codes to get 10% off on their website. This glue keeps my lashes on all day. They do not come loose like other lash glues. I love this stuff! Always repurchasing it!
Lydia F.
Is this glue as good as Duo?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews? Bought this before but I'm curious to see if anyone else has had the same problem with the tube. Pic in comments. I honestly like this glue other than the packaging problem. I was using Clear Duo in the Blue Box for years but found that in the summer it would come off easily from my eyes watering. Someone told my to try this and my lashes don't lift at all! And if it does I just press it back down and it sticks. Love that, don't even need to carry the glue around with me. Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
I have been looking into purchasing a new lash glue and I have seen many youtubers using this brand. Does anyone know if this glue is long lasting and ok for people with sensitive eyes to use?
Janiel S.
Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off?
Cynthia R.
Live Oak, CA
Does this glue last all day?