BY REVLON

• I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to kee...1 Answers
  • Is this glue as good as Duo?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Christina N.
I wear falsies almost every single day for the past 5 years. Before i discovered this life changing eyelash glue, i would use Ardell, and tbh i hated it, the bottle was hard to squeeze out just enough to not make a mess, you didn’t know when it was dry and to apply it and by the end of the day half my falsies were ready to come off. Then one day i was shopping at Rite Aid and I saw this product and decided to give it a try and from that point on this is the ONLY eyelash glue i use. You never put too much glue and it dries from a blueish to whitish color so you know when to apply it to your eyelids! Oh and did i mention it practically indestructible. I have been pushed in a pool, wore it when it’s pouring rain, even in the sauna/steam room after the gym and my falsies are still looking on point!! So if that’s the case, why would you use anything else?!
Simay T.
houston
I think this is a fairly good product, I prefer duo but of you are looking for something else this could work for you. The formula is okay but when I was trying to take it off it was a little hard to do.
SANDRA M.
Long Beach, CA
I seriously think this is the best eyelash glue for strips by far. It lasts the whole day for me. It’s perfect with the brush on when applying so no more worrying if you are squeezing to hard with tube lash glue.
Amber A.
Valrico, FL
This lash glue doesn't stick. The corners of my lashes always come up when using this product if I ever get them on. The applicator is awful and glue gets everywhere. It also ruins the lashes, and I'm used to getting at least 3-5 uses from my lashes. Sticking to duo for sure!
Madison L.
Bronx, NY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME!!!!! 1 million stars for this. It is by far the ONLY eyelash glue I use! It is cheap and doesn't rip off all your real eyelashes, has a firm hold and has no scent. I bought this product because it was the only eyelash glue left and I will never again purchase anything but this!
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
My holy grail eyelash glue!!! I haven't been able to find it recently. Every time I go to Walmart or Walgreens they're always sold out! It's my everything. It lasts all day and I don't feel like they will fall off during the day. I've cried while wearing lashes with this glue and they didn't fall or lift from the corners!!
Kate K.
To date, my favorite lash glue. It actually gets tacky and I feel it has a better hold than most. My only complaint is the bottle style is horrible. The glue gets caked around the lid and if you don't wipe it off immediately you get a nasty dirty bottle. I do love the brush applicator.
Erika S.
Corona, NY
I switched over to this from duo glue and I'm so glad I did. This glue is so good! The lashes will stay on until YOU literally have to remove them. And even then you can still feel that the lashes weren't going anywhere. It's adorable and easy to get any drugstore has it.
Kayla B.
Bowling Green , OH
Just bought this and it's so much better than the kind I had before. Holds my lashes on all day and dries clear so you can't tell when I get glue all over my eyelids. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
This lash glue is so good. I've tried so many and I use this one a lot! It's affordable and I found mine at Rite Aid. But can be found anywhere. It makes your lashes stay on all day and I'm definitely satisfied!
Lydia F.
Is this glue as good as Duo?
Love Your Madness 🐰.
Langley, BC
Reviews? Bought this before but I'm curious to see if anyone else has had the same problem with the tube. Pic in comments. I honestly like this glue other than the packaging problem. I was using Clear Duo in the Blue Box for years but found that in the summer it would come off easily from my eyes watering. Someone told my to try this and my lashes don't lift at all! And if it does I just press it back down and it sticks. Love that, don't even need to carry the glue around with me. Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
I have been looking into purchasing a new lash glue and I have seen many youtubers using this brand. Does anyone know if this glue is long lasting and ok for people with sensitive eyes to use?
Janiel S.
Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off?
Cynthia R.
Live Oak, CA
Does this glue last all day?