Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Wendy C.Revlon Precision Clear Lash Glue, 0.17 fl oz uploaded by Christina N.

BY REVLON

• I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to kee...1 Answers
  • Is this glue as good as Duo?2 Answers
  • Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nikki E.
Escondido, CA
This is seriously the best eyelash glue! I really recommend! I went to the beach ( I know the beach with fake eyelashes) lol and went in the water and everything and they stayed on! I've even slept with fake eyelash on and they were still perfectly on! It's not expensive but it can be difficult to find at drug stores. The one I usually buy is package differently but it's the revlon brand. It's also one of the easiest eyelash glue application I've used
Bernadette T.
I love love love this lash glue! It last all day and then some. The glue wand makes it so easy to apply glue to your lash, and dries clear. I try to stock up on this glue cause it gets sold out quickly. I would recommend this glue to my family and friends. If your looking for a good lash glue try this one. If you have sensitive eyes I don't know how this will work for you, I don't have sensitive eyes so I can't tell you how it works for your eyes.
angella s.
my all time favorite eyelash glue. this hold my eyelashes on the best. I love the applicator tip because it's so thin and long it's easy to use and also to retouch my lashes if it starts falling off. there only one thing I can really find wrong with this product tho. product starts coming out of the container after awhile and it can get really sticky and messy but even tho I'll still give it 5 stars because it works so well
sara m.
So I am an actor and need to wear false eyelashes for each show. Believe me you do not want those suckers coming off mid show, and this is the only lash glue that holds them secure through all the scenes, kisses, and dances. It is waterproof and latex free. It is the only glue I use and trust.
Tiffany T.
Amherst, NY
Easy to use, no odor, and stayed on all night! I liked this better than the duo glue as it was much neater to apply and got tacky much quicker. I would have been willing to pay more than the $2.86 that it cost! For sure my new go too!
Wendy C.
My favorite lash glue!!! Holds lashes on for many hours and is easy to apply to the lash. This also makes removing lashes a breeze and comfortable!! This is always a repeat purchase!
Christina A.
Holds great..dries fast. Long lasting...no messy residue. Would definitely recommend It and keep using it.
SANDRA M.
Long Beach
I seriously think this is the best eyelash glue for strips by far. It lasts the whole day for me. It’s perfect with the brush on when applying so no more worrying if you are squeezing to hard with tube lash glue.
Amber A.
Valrico, FL
This lash glue doesn't stick. The corners of my lashes always come up when using this product if I ever get them on. The applicator is awful and glue gets everywhere. It also ruins the lashes, and I'm used to getting at least 3-5 uses from my lashes. Sticking to duo for sure!
Madison L.
Bronx , NY
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PRODUCT OF ALL TIME!!!!! 1 million stars for this. It is by far the ONLY eyelash glue I use! It is cheap and doesn't rip off all your real eyelashes, has a firm hold and has no scent. I bought this product because it was the only eyelash glue left and I will never again purchase anything but this!
Lydia F.
Is this glue as good as Duo?
Brandi R.
Madison, WV
I have been looking into purchasing a new lash glue and I have seen many youtubers using this brand. Does anyone know if this glue is long lasting and ok for people with sensitive eyes to use?
Janiel S.
Is this a good glue for lashes? Does it easily come off?
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
Does this glue last all day?
I have been looking for a new lash glue to try out. I seem to keep having an issue with getting my lashes to stay on during the day. My eyes get very watery and that seems to make the glue less affective. Do you have any recommendations?