BY REVLON

Rebecca B.
Helps a bunch with hair removal and makes it a lot easier, in my point on view it's also less painful. It's very easy to apply and use. I bought it at the drugstore, to me the price is great.
Erika C.
Me gustan mucho estas pinzas porque no se pierde su precisión al pasar del tiempo y bueno, yo pienso que eso es lo mas importante cuando buscas un tipo de pinzas adecuadas, me encanta REVLON.
Heba h.
amman
أنا أحب هذه المجموعة الرائعة والرائعة على الجلد
جربها مثلك

أسرع للحصول عليها قبل تنفيذها
سوف تحبه لأنه لطيف وتساعدك على الحصول على matrade

Nathaly T.
Maracay
Really good product. It helps to keep your eyebrows looking good and also the post tweezing cream helps you to keep your skin hydrated.
Angelica V.
quitan perfecto las cejar pero debería incluir una crema que no enrojezca y sea mas fácil el quitado que debilite el bello, gracias.
Jessica L.
use them everyday, Need them in my life. Would not know what to do without them. I bought them years ago and still work like a charm.
Barbara A.
Arequipa
is so easy to use, i really recommend this product. i use this products once a week or depends when i really ned is conffortable
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Hi, I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems
Ellie J.
This is okay, I mean it make plucking my eyebrows a lot easier but I prefer not to use it too often because it feels a bit sticky
Natalia E.
It is a well known brand, has really good products, and one of them is the mascara that gives your lashes volume and lengthens.