BY REVLON

Lizbeth C.
Elko
I would 100% recommend this if you have sensitive skin, I bought it at Walmart I also saw it at target. It’s super easy to apply it.
Penny Y.
La Mesa, CA
Quality low priced product that lasts a long time before needing new ones. Have used other more expensive and found not as good often
Kenlee H.
Springdale, AR
I really don't see the point of this. It doesn't help at all. And makes it harder to tweeze hairs. Not worth the purchase any way.
Kasandra R.
San Diego, CA
I like this twizzers because they are different from the others they have light that is more clear to have a perfect eyebrow shape!
Amy A.
Springfield, MO
I don't use them often but they do come in handy when I need to. I have had the same set for years and they still work great.
Zi Q.
Harrisburg, NC
Big fan of this product, I've been using it for a long time and I have never had any problems with it. Recommend it 10/10
michelle h.
Merrick, NY
I have been using Revlon tweezers since I have started tweeting my eyebrows. They are inexpensive and work great.
Kayla U.
I love this product because it makes my tweezing experience much better than it would be without this product.
Tammie L.
South China, ME
They are easy to use. using this is that they dont hurt when plucking them out.the cream make it more smoothing
Rama S.
Gets the job done. gives an expert level touch.Easy to use. But I would suggest trying it first before buying