BY REVLON

Shasha S.
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth, TX
These tweezers are good I don’t usually go get my eyebrows done so I just pluck my eyebrows and these have worked for me for the past year. I also use these to apply my false lashes and it works for that as well!
Jen B.
Fort Fairfield, ME
love em! always have and i always will use revlon tweezers. they are the type i grew up using, in a house of 5 women or girls i guess, tweezers were god gift so we each had our own personal favorite. this was mine and my eldest sisters go to tweezer.
Sharice G.
Monrovia, CA
Ive used the Revlon tweezers. I love using this product because it doesn't hurt as much to remove eyebrow hairs. it was very affordable. I purchased it at Walmart. I haven't tried any other tweezers. I would buy this product again for sure. I would recommend.
Kira I.
Cedar City, UT
I use the Revlon Control Grip Tweezer, and I love it! They get those tiny little eye brow hairs that are almost impossible to grab! They are a little pricey, but they get the job done well. Now, to keep my husband from losing them.. I recommend this if you have a hard time getting the fine little hairs.
Krissy N.
Farmington
This product makes teeezing so great. Much more comfortable. Helps with redness (at least for me) after tweezing and its easier to tweeze after youve put The gel on. Great product
Mary  L.
Cary, NC
I have never used post tweezing cream. It sounds like a great idea though! I know that my skin around my eyebrows where i tweeze gets red and irritated so this would be a great thing to apply after plucking. I would be very satisfied if i used this im sure.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
I do like this I tweeze at home and I like to maintain that same type of spa like maintenance, this gives me that special eye area maintenance I pay for but at home. Its easy to apply and use. A great set to have to do things for yourself at home/ I am satisfied.
Samantha D.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am pleased with these tweezers. Grasps even the smallest hairs. I have sensitive skin with coarse hair and these tweezers remove even the stubbornest of hairs . By far one of the best compared to traditional tweezers. I purchased mine at my local drug store. Would purchase again!
Stephanie G.
Lawrenceville, NJ
I feel that any tweezer that you buy or use, do the same job, and are the same. It does not have to be super expensive and super professional at all. This one works for me fantastically, and it is the one I have been using for several years. I will continue to repurchase this