Revlon Powder Brush Premium uploaded by Dania O.

Revlon Powder Brush Premium

Makeup Artist Quality.  Flawless Results. All Revlon brushes are expertly crafted using ultra soft, premium fibers and natural birch wood handles for professional quality results. Ultra soft, all-natural hair easily lifts and smoothly places powder. Large dome-shaped design with tapered ends for effortless blending. ;

Buy on Walmart
Candi D.
I found this at a discount store and bought it. It doesn't apply powder well at all. It honestly doesn't have enough bristles. It's a large fluffy brush, but it just doesn't do it's job well. If it were packed a bit tighter, it would be a good product. I think it's not worth it.
Tania L.
Anaheim, CA
I decided to try this brush just out of curiosity and it turned out not to be too bad. I didn't have very high hopes for it since I usually stick to one brush brand and Revlon is mainly good with their makeup but I actually liked it. It was soft it sheds but not too much. I mainly use it to blend out my contour and my blush color and it works great for that.
Jania C.
Russellville, AL
I stopped using powder, cause I have dry, flaky skin that likes to act up when I apply powder, so I started using this for blush, and no matter what I use it for, the little fibers always come out all over my face. It's very annoying, but I guess that's what you get for a cheap brush lol
Autumn F.
i really like this powder brush. its actually really fluffy and is so soft on the face and applys everything so evenly. it is a bit pricey for a drug store brand but it last forever.
Taylor  R.
I purchased these brushes on a whim one Christmas when I was out of town and forgot my own. I loved them so much as soon as it was time to get new brushes, I went straight for these again! Their so soft, your face will whisper "thank you"
Carmen  R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brush . Works so well. I've been owning one for a while now. Applying makeup is so easy with this brush and it leaves your makeup flawless and beautiful
Brionna V.
Half Moon Bay, CA
I bought this brush from Walgreens and I love it! The Brussels are so soft and won't hurt your face! I put my powder on and it feel amazing! Not rough at all
Angelica S.
Doral, FL
The texture is really great. Gets the job done. Of course there are better brushes than this but the quality is really good and thats all that matters.
Sarah C.
You really get what you pay for with cheap brushes most of the time. The little fibers fall out on your face when you're using it- really annoying!
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
It worked JUST FINE! At first it was a little stiff but after a wash or two some 2 in 1 shampoo & conditioner it's the softest ever!