Revlon Powder Blush

Blush, your way, with powdery soft, buildable color

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Revlon Powder Blush!
How would you rate this product?
Sonja A.
Augusta, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice, natural blush. It’s a little light, and isn’t very pigmented, so you do need to build it up a bit if you want a darker blush. That’s not always a bad thing though, as super pigmented blushes can be harder to work with and take down. It isn’t patchy and it’s inexpensive.
Daniela M.
Pasadena, TX
Revlon Powder Blush uploaded by Daniela M.
I loved it ! Has excellent pigmentation it is also very bright, I wouldn't change it ... I really recommend..!
Danielle H.
willowick, OH
I’m not a big blush wearer but like this product for a little light color. A little shimmer but not too much
Ana C.
Winter Park, FL
leaves your cheeks with a very natural tone, 100% recommended and is perfect for a make-up either for day or night
Nora F.
Cidra, PA
Lo recomiendo me ayuda a verme mas viva y saludable. Depende del color tambier lo puedo utilizar como counturing.
Susan B.
Red Hill, PA
Revlon Powder Blush uploaded by Susan B.
Revlon Powder Blush uploaded by Susan B.
Purchased at: CVS
Love how soft the product is and goes on smooth! Color stays on all day which I love! Beautiful colors as well!
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Their blush really works, since my face really well, it’s not chunky at all! Very affordable
Brenda G.
Cornelia, GA
This was okay. It was kind of fragile and broke pretty easy. It went on my face decently.
Kayla R.
Jefferson Cty, MO
While the color is accurate and the blush is easy to apply, it is messy. It's a pigmented blush, so it will stain a white shirt. Good for the price, but could be better. Pros of this blush is it is bright, and easy to blend, but the cons are the mess, and the container isn't very reliable if dropped.
SaniBani B.
Chester, PA
Really nice blush gives off a nice color to the cheeks. Blends beautifully and leaves my face with a nice healthy glow. I prefer pink blush they seem to work best with my complexion. My cheeks look rosey and toned. Great affordable blush and decent quality

Looking for your answer?