BY REVLON

Five shades to love! Silky, buildable powder blush in shades for every skin tone. Pick across matte, satin and shimmer finishes. Color-true pigments create vibrant, multi-dimensional cheek color that looks freshly applied all day.

• Silky, buildable color in 3 finishes: matte, satin and shimmer
• A perfect shade for every skin tone
• Color-true prismatic pigments for vibrancy and dimension
• Looks freshly applied all day

• I have experienced patchiness with REVLON products. Is th...1 Answers
  • Will the go with the color silver1 Answers
  • Is this good for the price?2 Answers
Revlon® Powder Blush
  • "leave your face with a very natural and cute pink, your face looks fresh as if you had nothing put, the price is quite good for its quality, the brush is super useful, it is one of my things that can not miss in my bag of makeup." in 7 reviews
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
It’s a very pretty pink color that works really well with my complexion. Blush is my favorite (I usually can go overboard) and this one is gorgeous and blends amazing, Id definitely recommend; it has a bit of a shimmer to it, but it has a very natural, skin-like look to it when it blends with the rest of your makeup. The only downside is that there is not more product in the pan for the price.
Diva K.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Other more...
Love this blush! If you’re going for a rosey look this will definitely work for you. This will give you a matte finish, no glitter included, lol. It blends really easily and doesn’t leave any streaky marks. I like the shade range. Mine is Haute Pink and it’s the perfect pink Barbie shade. I guess it depends on how much you’re applying but this isn’t a subtle blush at all. I’m not a fan of the brush that comes along with, it really holds the product back. I would recommend a larger fluffier brush when applying. Cute, small, convenient to travel with
Daniela M.
Review for: Other more...
I used Wine with Everything(060). It was sheer, which is something I like very much. Not shimmery. The brush is very good. My skin is on the tanner side and it looks super good on my skin.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I remember wearing this as a teenager I used Revlon all the time and still today their products are great. I liked the matt slight rose finish it gave me with out ant irritation. The value is a plus for a great product. I will be purchasing this again and I recommend it.
Annabel L.
189 Pease Rd. Haughton , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This blush is sheer so it looks good on very light skin (like mine!), it is buildable too and the colors are nice weather you wear it light or building on it. It is a very nice blush for the price. Great for people just starting out.
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove, IL
It’s a great and very flattering color, and usually available at your local supermarket and drugstore. The tweezers are a plus and just complete it your on-the-go- essentials. The pigment could be a little better but definitely a good value for the price.
Anna K.
Reisterstown, MD
Great color, but not as pigmented as I would like. I feel as though I have to use a lot of product just to make it look like I have a soft tint. I sit right between the fair and medium skin tones.
Blair H.
Council Blfs, IA
I enjoyed the color of this blush but was disappointed with the pigmentation of the powder. I had to put an excessive amount of powder on my brush to show any color on my cheeks.
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Review for: Mauvelous more...
My usual blush is made by Revlon but they were out of it or discontinued it so I grabbed this. It's a great color & doesn't take much. It lasts for a long time too.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Naughty Nude more...
The Revlon blush in the shade 'naughty nude' is my absolute all time favorite for a drugstore nude blush. Never chalky or patchy this applies beautifully to the apples of the cheeks for a soft kiss of color. This is a total dupe for one of the blushes by Hourglass in the Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light palette that I own. This blush stays on and doesn't fade away within an hour or two of applying. This shade would be suitable for anyone with a fair to tan complexion.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
How pigmented is this? Do you find yourself having to tap your brush before applying?
Is this pigmented? I need to find a good one!
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
Does it have a good pigmentation?
Nahla H.
Is this a creamy or powdery blush?
Lei C.
Auckland
I've been wanting to find a blush that isn't to much of a drastic and not too bold tone. Is this a buildable product or is it too overly pigmented? Because I have a fair skin tone during winter.