BY REVLON

Five new shades to love! Our silky, buildable powder blush now in 3 finishes (matte, satin and shimmer) and shades for every skin tone. Color-true prismatic pigments create vibrant, multi-dimensional cheek color that looks freshly applied all day.

• Silky, buildable color in 3 finishes: matte, satin and shimmer
• A perfect shade for every skin tone
• Color-true prismatic pigments for vibrancy and dimension
• Looks freshly applied all day

• How long will it stay on throughout the day? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know a dupe for this blush in the shade 002 b...2 Answers
  • Does it fix well? 1 Answers
Revlon Powder Blush
  • "leave your face with a very natural and cute pink, your face looks fresh as if you had nothing put, the price is quite good for its quality, the brush is super useful, it is one of my things that can not miss in my bag of makeup." in 7 reviews
Romissel D.
Yonkers , NY
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Review for: Mauvelous more...
My usual blush is made by Revlon but they were out of it or discontinued it so I grabbed this. It's a great color & doesn't take much. It lasts for a long time too.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Review for: Naughty Nude more...
The Revlon blush in the shade 'naughty nude' is my absolute all time favorite for a drugstore nude blush. Never chalky or patchy this applies beautifully to the apples of the cheeks for a soft kiss of color. This is a total dupe for one of the blushes by Hourglass in the Ambient Lighting Edit Surreal Light palette that I own. This blush stays on and doesn't fade away within an hour or two of applying. This shade would be suitable for anyone with a fair to tan complexion.
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Great for a drugstore brand! The pigment is definitely there. I have multiple shades and use them frequently. On my skin (oily/sensitive), it lasts a long time with a matte finish. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. I have always been told that blushes were a product from the drugstore that you didn't need to spend big bucks on by high-end brands, and this is definitely the one that I reach for. I honestly find this to be comparable to Mac blush in the consistency and finish. Love it!
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Wine Not more...
Bought this on sale thinking i would like a darker blush but its too dark for my skin tone. Looked clownish but besides that the formula was nothing special. Havent picked it up since i tried it out. Its a basic medium pink color.
Whitney C.
Coolville
I had this blush given to me . This blush is quite pigmented , probably better for more tan skin, it has an almost shimmery matte finish and stays pigmented through out the day . I would defiantly recommend this product to blush users who want to find an affordable blush .
Laura W.
Milford, MI
Review for: Oh Baby Pink more...
Worst blush I have ever used. No pigment whatsoever. Maybe I got a dud but this really didn't work for me. Feels silky but looks very powdery and doesn't stay on. The brush provided also doesn't work. Wouldn't recommend
Renee S.
I bought this blush in Naughty Nude love it! It is highly pigmented and takes very little to show up on my skin. I've used several very expensive brands and found this to be every bit as pigmented and high in quality as the others.
Victoria T.
Review for: Mauvelous more...
Very good love this product really makes it look like I have a matte finish to my cheeks & Oliveish tan skin is fine for it , it is very buildable. I would buy it again for sure
Lizzy W.
Shelby twp.
My favorite blush! I use it every day which you can see in my pic by how much is missing lol. It is such a beautiful natural look that just adds the right little touch to give my cheeks life. Lasts a long time too. 10/10 would recommend!
DeeDee W.
Does this blush apply well? I have only skin and wondering if it will stay on and wear well
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
How long will it stay on throughout the day?
Andrea D.
Does anyone know a dupe for this blush in the shade 002 blushing berry?
Karina Q.