8 colors available

BY REVLON

Ultra-soft, silky powder blush adds a natural flush of color to your cheeks that lasts all day. Provides a buildable color with a soft satin finish. These rich pigments will enhance your cheekbones instantly. Available in 6 hues so you can find just the right color blend to complement your skin tone. see more...

• How long will it stay on throughout the day? 2 Answers
  • Does anyone know a dupe for this blush in the shade 002 blushing be...2 Answers
  • Does it fix well? 1 Answers
Halley L.
Halley L.
Review for: Wine Not
I use this blush for a stage makeup look that I do and it works well for that. Stage makeup requires a pretty opaque color, and this is pigmented enough that you can build up quite a bit of color. I thought the color was pretty flattering for most skin tones, even though it looked a little too warm for me at first. I like the simple packaging, and the quality was good.
Sonja A.
Sonja A.
Maine
Review for: 010 Classy Coral
I really like this color. At first the blush is pressed really hard so it can be difficult to get product on your brush. Once I broke up the top layer a bit I got to the good stuff! The color is a gorgeous coral, it builds and blends easily, and it isn't patchy. It is one of my go to spring/summer shades!
Annette G.
Annette G.
Review for: 010 Classy Coral
Revlon Powder Blushes are very cute. I like this shade is very light and goes perfect with my skin tone. The pigmentation on these blushes is not so strong but after 3 or 4 applications you get the color right and I think that even works best if you want more or less blush.
Renee S.
Renee S.
I bought this blush in Naughty Nude love it! It is highly pigmented and takes very little to show up on my skin. I've used several very expensive brands and found this to be every bit as pigmented and high in quality as the others.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Really like this blush, it's not that pigmented but I prefer a subtle wash of colour but you can build it up. Great price point and easily available. The brush that comes with it is alright if you want to use it in the go.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Review for: Wine Not
This color is absolutely perfect for my light skin tone. Not to drastic and gives you a beautiful pink cheek. I wear this blush everyday and am very well pleased with it. It doesn't go on cakey like other blushes do.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Naughty Nude
This product is great. I don't really use it as a blush because this shade (Naughty Nude) isn't that dark but it's a really nice sheer blush or a soft shimmery blush if you build it up on your skin.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene , TX
Review for: 008 Racy Rose
When purchasing this Revlon Blush I had high hopes as Revlon is normally a name I trust but this is very powdery and didn't last very long on the skin so I personally don't recommend it I'm sorry
Angela M.
Angela M.
Review for: Naughty Nude
One the blushes I reach for during spring and summer. It makes my skin look a bit brighter without needing to use any highlighter.
-Would recommend
-Available at drugstores, ulta, etc
Viana P.
Viana P.
There is a nice shade range, but the pigmentation isn't too great. It's good for beginners or people that tend to have a heavy hand or want subtle color. It is buildable though.
DeeDee W.
DeeDee W.
Does this blush apply well? I have only skin and wondering if it will stay on and wear well
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Hernando, MS
How long will it stay on throughout the day?
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Does anyone know a dupe for this blush in the shade 002 blushing berry?
Karina Q.