4 colors available

BY REVLON

Revlon Powder Blush Soft, natural flush of color Ultra-soft, silky powder blush adds a natural flush of color to your cheeks. Provides buildable color with a soft satin finish. Available in 8 colorful shades and 1 bronzer shade. Has a lightweight silky feel. Looks freshly applied the whole day (up to 8 hours). Clean color impact, with rich pigments and strong color payoff Brush on cheeks to add a soft natural blush of color. see more...

• I have experienced patchiness with REVLON products. Is this product...1 Answers
  • Will the go with the color silver1 Answers
  • Is this good for the price?2 Answers
Sylvia J.
Sylvia J.
Hanley Falls, MN
Ever since I came across the Revlon blush I have never gone back to any other blush I love it it's very affordable and the color is perfect for my skin it's very pigmented and it lasts all day long I don't think I would go with a different brand for blush it's my absolute favorite I always buy two different colors the brick Rose or the iced cappuccino it's perfect for my skin color I have also tried the most I love it all so it stays on while but I prefer the powder!
Alvina A.
Alvina A.
Stafford, TX
I have all these shades from revlon. Not so impressed with the pigmentation but its buildable!! I love the shade melon drama from there range , never go wrong with the price! I'll recommend who is loooking for affordable makeup ,very good product for beginners!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Mastic
Definitely an affordable price & a lot of color options but it just didn't work for me!! I felt like most of them were very chalky & didn't blend out well. Only lasted for about 2/3 hours. I rather invest in one good blush and get my use out of it.
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Nampa, ID
This blush is pretty good for drugstore makeup I've used it quite a bit. It last pretty long and the pigment is pretty good as well. It blends pretty good but I don't like the brush that comes in it. Overall I would recommend.
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is great for a quick pharmacy brand grab . It does the job! The color is better for pale skin as they are not very pigmented . The color is true to color and it blends nicely but needs more than one application .
Lillian L.
Lillian L.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Revlon blush is a great product it's a fine powder with great pigment but doesn't look heavy on the face. It's long lasting without reapplying for the price it's a great value. I can't wait to get more colors
vanessa m.
vanessa m.
Thise tipe of color go perfect in in this season time of the year and at a good price. it is realy pigmented and i adore it. GORGEOS! (Naughty nude) girls need to try them all. No regrets 😍✔
Maria T.
Maria T.
This blush is perfect for summer! It gives you a nice glow without going over the top---great especially for finishing up your contouring and bringing everything together to look natural.
Angie m.
Angie m.
I love this blush. It blends so well and gives great pigment. It feels decent and does not cause me to breakout more. which is difficult.
Briana J.
Briana J.
This blush is ok. It's pigmented enough, but I feel I can get the same quality from wet n wild but cheaper with more product
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
How pigmented is this? Do you find yourself having to tap your brush before applying?
Is this pigmented? I need to find a good one!
Lei C.
Lei C.
Auckland
I've been wanting to find a blush that isn't to much of a drastic and not too bold tone. Is this a buildable product or is it too overly pigmented? Because I have a fair skin tone during winter.
Paloma V.
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
Does it have a good pigmentation?
Nahla H.
Nahla H.
Windsor Ontario
Is this a creamy or powdery blush?