BY REVLON

Revlon Powder Blush Soft, natural flush of color Ultra-soft, silky powder blush adds a natural flush of color to your cheeks. Provides buildable color with a soft satin finish. Available in 8 colorful shades and 1 bronzer shade. Has a lightweight silky feel. Looks freshly applied the whole day (up to 8 hours). Clean color impact, with rich pigments and strong color payoff Brush on cheeks to add a soft natural blush of color.

• I have experienced patchiness with REVLON products. Is this produ...1 Answers
  • Will the go with the color silver1 Answers
  • Is this good for the price?2 Answers
Revlon Powder Blush
  • "it's a little old now but i have this in the 001 "oh baby pink" shade. i have pale skin so most blush makes my checks look way to dark. this one doesn't! it's my go to! i don't wear blush a lot, but when i do i would be lost without this guy. " in 10 reviews
Daniela M.
I used Wine with Everything(060). It was sheer, which is something I like very much. Not shimmery. The brush is very good. My skin is on the tanner side and it looks super good on my skin.
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
I LOVE THIS BLUSH!!!!!!! I have been using it for a few years now, and I would absolutely recommend to a friend. It is not too pigmented, so it works well for my fair skin. Maybe someone with a darker complexion would benefit from a more pigmented product.
Victoria P.
Good product if you're beginning and or don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a blush. This was definitely not the blush for me because I felt that even though it was nicely pigmented, it didn't blend very well.
Jenny J.
Woodbridge, VA
I love my reveling blush! I also use it as a transition color for my pink eyeshadow looks. They're also really pigmented and blend beautifully with the rest of your makeup.
Alexia G.
Vallejo, CA
This blush is a pretty good blush at the drugstore! It is definitely buildable and they have various shades so I'm sure you can find a shade that works great for you. It doesn't last a super long time, but I wouldn't expect anymore than this from a drugstore product like this one. I would recommend if you are looking for a cheap buildable blush
Morgan J.
I have this blush in the shade Classy Coral and I was not very impressed. The pigmentation is not very strong at all and normally I do not mind, but it does not even look like I put on anything at all. I recently started using it as a subtle eyeshadow because I really just did not like it as a blush and I am liking it more for that purpose. Overall, I do not recommend these blushes, or at least the coral one.
Cayla S.
Kenai, AK
Wine not (I think) is my favorite fall blush from reckon. I think it may have been discontinued but it is the perfect blush shade. It lasts a long time on my skin and has excellent color pay off. I would highly recommend reckon blushes for someone looking for an affordable option.
Megan S.
Medford , OR
Love this blush. Has the perfect coverage and lasts all day. My skin is pale and it's a nice sheer color perfect for my skin. I've never had any reactions from this. Which in sensitive skin is key. :) highly recommended. Great price. Great product
Alvina A.
Stafford, TX
I have all these shades from revlon. Not so impressed with the pigmentation but its buildable!! I love the shade melon drama from there range , never go wrong with the price! I'll recommend who is loooking for affordable makeup ,very good product for beginners!
Shanna C.
This powder blush is as good as any high end one. It wears very nicely and stays on all day. I've tried many other blushes because I like makeup so much but I always come back to this one. I can't even count the number that I've used until there were only little bits left in the corners of the pan.
Is this pigmented? I need to find a good one!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
How pigmented is this? Do you find yourself having to tap your brush before applying?
Lei C.
Auckland
I've been wanting to find a blush that isn't to much of a drastic and not too bold tone. Is this a buildable product or is it too overly pigmented? Because I have a fair skin tone during winter.
Paloma V.
Pensacola, FL
Does it have a good pigmentation?
Nahla H.
Windsor Ontario
Is this a creamy or powdery blush?