Revlon Post Trauma Nail Treatment uploaded by Diamond S.

BY REVLON #69 in Nail Treatments

Post Trauma Nail Treatment fills ridges strengthens and restores nails. This nail treatment smoothes and conceals surface nail damage while defending against peeling, breakage, and splitting. Size: 0.5 ounce Quantity: Four (4) Targeted area: Nails For any nail type We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

• How exactly is this product used? How long this it last?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
After getting acrylics taken off (meaning I tore them off) my nails were in horrendous shape! I put this on my nails and it helped so much eh protecting them and giving them hydration back! I have been using it ever since. I use it as a clear coat sometimes as well just to keep my nails healthy
Diamond S.
Diamond S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had an incident where i broke my thumb nail all the way down to the point where i had almost no nail and i used this product to strengthen it as it grew back. Although it is slightly more expensive than regular colored Revlon nail polish it has worked very well for me. i also use it on the rest of my nails and as a base coat it has made them healthy strong and keeps darker colors from ruining my nails. i also have use this after getting acrylic nails done at the salon (when my nails are usually in bad shape after the acrylic comes off).
Alyssah B.
Alyssah B.
Lake City, SC
I always use this after getting acrylic done. Fills in the cracks so your nails aren't rigid and leaves them a lovely pastel pink shade!!
Yes I love this product! My nails have been damaged due to hardwork in my garden and it totally restored them to healthier looking nails!
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Carabaset Vly, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for over 15 years. It's a bit more expensive then the Revlon nail colors, but well worth it. It makes my hails harder for sure. I have skipped it on occasion and I see a difference in the time my polish lasts.

Use it with a base coat over it, it sticks to nails better than base coat. Let it fully cure, takes about 20 minutes, it's an old school drying formula. It doesn't remove as well as standard polish but it's way better than glitter polish. After you remove polish, give a day and a shower or two and it comes right off without nail damage.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Apex, NC
My nails can break pretty easily so i decided to purchase this product to cure that... I think it worked well.
Debbie-Ann W.
Debbie-Ann W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have think, weak nails, that break when I take a shower, seriously. Tried this nail treatment from revlon because I didn't want to spend so much for those "severe treatment for nails" that's out there. This was the right price and did the trick.
Romina V.
Romina V.
ushuaia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have fingernails really sensitive and I always use fake nails, but when I not use them, my natural nails are really in bad shape, fortunately, this range of nail polish really helped me to improve them
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Amherst, NS
My nails are so weak I spend lots of time in water so it is hard to find something that can keep them healthy this product works but I believe there are better products out there but you get what you pay for....worth the buy
Dellanira C.
Dellanira C.
How exactly is this product used? How long this it last?