BY REVLON

Revlon Pop Glam Ionic Ceramic 3 Barrel Waver Styling Tool: Fast and easy "S"-style waves Shiny, defined, frizz-free waves Ceramic technology Easy-to-clean barrels emit high, constant heat to penetrate hair follicles quickly and retain natural moisture for soft, luxurious styles Ionic technology delivers frizz-eliminating ions, leaving a sleek, shiny, frizz-free look in less time Multiple heat settings Tangle-free swivel cord; 30-second heat-up; "on" indicator light; safety stand

Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
It’s an okay product. I have thick long hair and I like more of a natural wave. This was definitely not natural looking but my hair still looked nice. I only used this a few times until I gave it to a friend with thinner hair who needed volume. I would not buy or use again.
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I don't use it very often but it's very helpful when curling your roots. The color is fun and it warms up fast. I wish the barrels were bigger to make the curls look less tight but other than that it works great!
Ashlyn M.
China grove, NC
I have really long hair & I normally don't have the time to really fix it... But I own this product & I'm very satisfied with it... I just wish it had heat controls!!
Sara P.
Mt, MI
My sister has This product i used it one time and absolutely loved it made my hair look really pretty
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite hair product, it a very lovely company that is why I care about everything they sale and I buy all new things ,they have the best of the best products that is why I choose them everytime! All my friends are loving it!
Made to be perfect!
Karolaine A.
Candeias, Bahia Brazil
This product has a very affordable price for the condumidores. It is a form of secure aplocation. Beyond quality and fixation.