BY REVLON

This tourmaline ceramic cone barrel curling iron features 1 1/4 inch barrel, tangle free cord, 30 second heat up, 30 heat settings and automatic shut off. Model: RVIR3020C.

Katie M.
Wilmington, NC
Great for the price. I only use it once or twice a month for certain styles. Works great for occasional use. I’d invest in something nicer if you use a tapered iron regularly.
Alexandria T.
Morgantown , WV
I love my wand so much!!! I very rarely use it but when I do, I love it and would definitely recommend to someone else.
Lyda S.
Bourbon
I did not the the clamp being on here because my hair would get stuck on it. Other than that it was a great tool
Evelyn D.
Oakland
I love how the curls come out. I use it for any occasion because it gives me great looks. I bought it at target because it was affordable. I just love it it’s amazing
Donnah M.
7090 ne 168th lane trenton florida
Great for tight curls on longer hair. Barrel isn't that long tho so getting close to the roots for long hair is a task
Vani Ledesma L.
Argentina
It is an excellent product. I really enjoyed using it and it is highly recommended for all types of hair. I use it daily