Revlon Platinum Tweezer uploaded by Shiva M.

BY REVLON #66 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy Revlon Tweezers - Revlon Platinum Tweezer with Pouch Model No.

Revlon Platinum Tweezer
  • "These are the best ! I use for keeping my brow in shape but also to help with putting on fake lashes ! The slanted point helps for Easter grasps on the unwanted hair. Great product and price!" in 3 reviews
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I like these tweezers! The price isn't bad and they work good. Easy to use! Pretty sharp. Price isn't bad. I got mine from Walmart for less than $5. I would recommend! And will buy again when I need to!
Yashira L.
Florida
These are great GO TO tweezers and are found in my stores, The eyebtows shape tour face so I alllways have them on point and I rather use a tweezer then wax.
Megan P.
hershey
These tweezers grip nicely to the hairs you are pulling off. Nothing is worse than trying to pull out a hair and the tweezers just can’t hang on to the hair.
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
I keep it simple and stick with the basics when it comes to tweezers. This is tried and true and works so why change it? Purchased at my go- to Target.
Mary Kate W.
richmond
This is the only tweezer I will use - it’s light and easy to use, and really pulls hairs much better than some wimpier tweezers I’ve tried in the past!
Tarrian M.
usa
The tweezers always get the job sone very comfotable on my fingers and they get the tinest of hairs out. I usually use these when i shape my brows
Alexandra W.
New Boston, OH
My favorite tweezers ever. They aren't too pointed like some. I always use them to put lashes on and to pluck my brows and they perform amazing.
Catherine L.
Miami
Good pointed end. Grabs each individual hair or multiple if necessary. Stays sharp. Very good at reaching small hairs that other tweezers can't.
Heather F.
Charlotte
Favorite tweezers. Has the angle tips. Won’t and cannot use any other tweezers. These are the most accurate and painless tweezers I have found.
sarah l.
I bought this thinking it would be worth the price and it turned out to be a waste of money. My dollar la cross tweezers do a better job.