Revlon Platinum Tweezer uploaded by Shiva M.

BY REVLON #61 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy Revlon Tweezers - Revlon Platinum Tweezer with Pouch Model No.

Revlon Platinum Tweezer
  • "These are the best ! I use for keeping my brow in shape but also to help with putting on fake lashes ! The slanted point helps for Easter grasps on the unwanted hair. Great product and price!" in 3 reviews
Krystal J.
Greenbrier
They stay sharp and I have yet to have any problems pulling hairs with these! I’ve had a couple other pair that don’t want to grab hair. I bought this at Walmart! Once the pair I have wears out I’m definitely buying another pair!
Miranda D.
These tweezers work very well at least for my type of hair. My eyebrows are thick and and these get them pretty easily. I use these almost everyday- whenever I need to get any hairs. I was really satisfied with these tweezers.
Adriana E.
Fresno
This tweezer will pluck every hair in your sight that you need off you face or body areas . I use this product every other day on my brows when they need a little clean up . Highly satisfied with this purchase
sarah K.
I really enjoy this product! It keeps my eyebrows nice and arched. The only slight issue i have is it is a drop too small for my fingers, but that is just personal preference. I still would definitely recommend to buy this.
Shalena D.
Wakeman, OH
Not much you can really say about tweezers. This pair grabs the hair and holds on! Have you ever plucked the same hair twenty five times because the tweezers can't keep a grip?! I have anf it's terrible! You won't have to worry about that at all with these tweezers though.
Angie
These are my go to tweezers!! They make grooming quick and effortless and, as someone that spends a lot of time outdoors, they're also great for tick and splinter removal! I've purchased multiple pairs and keep them at home, work and in the car. I highly recommend them!
Nikki T.
This hurts my hands to use and as someone who loves eyebrow maintenance, that doesn’t work well at all. The sharpness is also not entirely useful and doesn’t help get the eyebrow hairs with ease. I do not recommend investing in this.
Kristin C.
Hands down, these are the best tweezers! I’ve tried others and they do not grab the hair as easily as these ones do. Not too expensive. I use them a few days out of the week. I would buy again.
sierra s.
kalkaska
These tweezers are AMAZING! They don’t become dull where you cannot pluck out the hairs anymore. They are a long lasting, easy to use, comfortable in the hand tool. Excellent and would recommend to everyone!
Caitlynn N.
Dowelltown, TN
I’ve used these tweezers. I got them from target because ya girl does her own eyebrows and needs the best of the best. And its honestly hard to find good tweezers that actually grip onto your unwanted hairs