BY REVLON #91 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy Revlon Tweezers - Revlon Platinum Tweezer with Pouch Model No.

Revlon Platinum Tweezer
  • "These are the best ! I use for keeping my brow in shape but also to help with putting on fake lashes ! The slanted point helps for Easter grasps on the unwanted hair. Great product and price!" in 3 reviews
Adelaide D.
I used to think all tweezers were the same, but this product completely changed my mind. I had been using this product for a while and was definitely pleased with it, but one day I used one of the other tweezers i had and it just didn’t compare to this one. The edges were not small or sharp enough to actually grip anything (I was trying to clean up my eyebrows a little but the tweezers couldn’t even grab the hairs on my eyebrow). Since those didn’t work I went back to this pair of tweezers and they did the job with no problems at all.
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
I love this pair of tweezers. The slant tip is perfect to get those tiny stubborn hairs. I got mine from Walmart and they were about $10 at my Walmart. Definitely worth it. They’ve also lasted me a very long time and I surprisingly haven’t lost them yet.
Kayla C.
I’m not 100% sure these are the exact ones I have but I know they are revlon and pointy. They are the best tweezers ever!!! I will never buy any other kind. I can grab anything that I’m needing down to small hairs to splinters. They are perfect.
Brittany R.
The slant of these little guys get exactly where I need them to go. They stay sharp and pull out all those tiny tiny hairs. Very easy to use. Would recommend to any one my friends. When this pair is up I’ll buy more from this brand.
Samantha D.
Dracut, MA
I love these tweezers. It is so hard to find a good pair. My eyebrows thank me everyday for this purchase. They grab the finest strands of hair. I can finally not worry about gouging my skin while doing my eyebrows. They grab on to hair so easily you don't have to even think about getting to close and pinching skin. Will definitely be grabbing another pair as a backup. Best tweezers I've used and affordable.. that's a big deal. Tweezers can get expensive.
Jennifer S.
Yukon
Revlon platinum tweezers are a great beauty product. They have slanted tips which make grabbing even the shortest of eyebrow hairs super easy. Many of my previous tweezers did not match up at the tip and made tweezing super frustrating. These Revlon platinum tweezers make tweezing your eyebrows so much faster.
Haley D.
Jackson, GA
LOVE THESE. Affordable and easy to keep up with. They work great. I purchased mine at Walmart, and when these have met their life expectancy I will purchase again. Good tweezers are hard to find. Glad I finally found some good ones.
Kristen L.
La Porte
They aren't bad at first. Pretty pricey for them to go dull so fast. They are easy to use at first, then become a pain in the butt. I've used cheaper tweezers that worked better for longer. I won't buy them again.
Angela K.
Whiting, KS
These were great. I loved how precise they were with tweezing my eyebrows. They are easy to use and less time to get the job done. Also less of pinching your skin with plain old tweezers. The grip is very comfortable and the are durable also.
Krystal J.
Greenbrier
They stay sharp and I have yet to have any problems pulling hairs with these! I’ve had a couple other pair that don’t want to grab hair. I bought this at Walmart! Once the pair I have wears out I’m definitely buying another pair!