Revlon Pink 1875W Ionic Styler Dryer uploaded by Francisca P.Revlon Pink 1875W Ionic Styler Dryer uploaded by Mary F.Revlon Pink 1875W Ionic Styler Dryer uploaded by Monica D.

BY REVLON

Revlon Pink Ionic Styler Dryer: Ionic Technology Faster drying 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Lightweight see more...

• Do this type get hot and stay hot?The only one I ever use!! Awesome 1 Answers
Photos (3)
Francisca P.
Francisca P.
Yuma, AZ
Got it for Christmas❤️ i love the color of it❤️ haven't used it yet but i'm super excited to use it!!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Love his hair dryer. It is not too loud and it doesn't take so long for your hair to dry.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad hairdryer. It does the job. My mother bought this for me for Christmas one year and it lasted me a good amount of time because I didn't use it all that often back then but I've since switched to a different dryer and I'm having better luck with it. Not bad for someone who doesn't dry their hair everyday.
Jamyla C.
Jamyla C.
Using it as a replacement dryer (PM PRO TOOLS) electrified me the other day. It's pretty cute .. I only use it on straight / fine hair at work. I am planning to use it tonight on my own course / curly hair . Hopefully we see good results
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Mobile, AL
I've had this dryer for years! Super cheap and does the job it's meant to! Fast quick and affordable and I love the color!!
April F.
April F.
Nolensville
I use this everyday it was a Christmas gift and it works amazing. Great price for a hairdryer
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's lightweight & I got it in pink! It dries my hair a lot quicker then my old conair! This was only 14$ & well worth it!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN
I love my Revlon Dryer! I've had mine for a little over 8 years and it still works as if it were brand new. I've never had any problems with it and it has always run properly. (Knock-on-wood...watch, just because I'm writing this review it's going to stop working or start on fire or something 😳) Yea, it's pretty basic and there's not a whole lot to it, but it gets the job done and gets it done well! The other week I was out shopping with my mom and she actually asked me for advice on a new hair dryer. I immediately picked this one up off the shelf and handed it to her. She loves it just as much as I do! And at a $12 price tag...you really can't go wrong.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this dryer to have a weaker air flow then I would have liked. That caused slower drying time then the previous dryer I had which wasn't ideal. But it's overall a good product depending on your likes.
Joana K.
Joana K.
Annandale, VA
It's very light to hold, has two speeds. Very inexpensive, works well with short and medium length hair. Overall I have no complaints.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do this type get hot and stay hot?