Add a Photo

By REVLON
Revlon Pink Ionic Styler Dryer: Ionic Technology Faster drying 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Lightweight
Photos (2)
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Saint Paul, MN

I love my Revlon Dryer! I've had mine for a little over 8 years and it still works as if it were brand new. I've never had any problems with it and it has always run properly. (Knock-on-wood...watch, just because I'm writing this review it's going to stop working or start on fire or something 😳) Yea, it's pretty basic and there's not a whole lot to it, but it gets the job done and gets it done well! The other week I was out shopping with my mom and she actually asked me for advice on a new hair dryer. I immediately picked this one up off the shelf and handed it to her. She loves it just as much as I do! And at a $12 price tag...you really can't go wrong.
Justin B.
Justin B.

My
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

This blow dryer is decent, nothing expensive but nothing i would tell anyone to go out and buy...i usually use the diffuser that comes with it i bought it at target. i think id buy a different blow dryer when this one goes...there's just nothing special about it
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I have had this blow dryer for over 5 years now and it still works as if it is brand new. Over the years it has gotten scratched but other than that it's the best one I have ever owned.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL

It's lightweight & I got it in pink! It dries my hair a lot quicker then my old conair! This was only 14$ & well worth it!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR

Love his hair dryer. It is not too loud and it doesn't take so long for your hair to dry.
Brittani C.
Brittani C.

My grandmother purchased one of these whenever I moved out and took my babyliss blow dryer with me! She loves it just as much as she loved mine and says her hair dries just as quickly. I've used it a couple of times after getting ready At her house and it does work great. Of course I still prefer my babyliss dryer, but if I had to buy another that wasn't babyliss, I could definitely go with this one!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Milledgeville, GA

Great product! Mainly bought it because I had a previous hair dryer by revlon and I liked the pink. It works really great and the attatchment piece comes in handy when you want to style your hair a certain way.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

I found this dryer to have a weaker air flow then I would have liked. That caused slower drying time then the previous dryer I had which wasn't ideal. But it's overall a good product depending on your likes.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ

I have this blow dryer and I love it. The attachment is great for hitting the roots and making your hair full of body without any burn. The power is awesome and it last forever.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

Do this type get hot and stay hot?

Join Now