BY REVLON

Revlon Pink Ionic Styler Dryer: Ionic Technology Faster drying 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Lightweight see more...

Buy on Target*
Francisca P.
Yuma, AZ
Got it for Christmas❤️ i love the color of it❤️ haven't used it yet but i'm super excited to use it!!
Mary F.
Conway, AR
Love his hair dryer. It is not too loud and it doesn't take so long for your hair to dry.
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer works very well on my hair and helping me with hair styles. I find the only difference from high end dryers is the heat control and power control. I use this product pretty regularly and I definitely recommend it to others for a low cost alternative.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad hairdryer. It does the job. My mother bought this for me for Christmas one year and it lasted me a good amount of time because I didn't use it all that often back then but I've since switched to a different dryer and I'm having better luck with it. Not bad for someone who doesn't dry their hair everyday.
Alexis J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this hair dryer as a gift and couldn't be happier! My hair is dry in no time at all with lots of shine. I use this a few times a week and have noticed little to no damage. I'm hoping this lasts as long as the other reviews I've read! Great product!
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had this blow dryer for over 5 years now and it still works as if it is brand new. Over the years it has gotten scratched but other than that it's the best one I have ever owned.
HEATHER S.
Middleburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blow dryer! It is super cute and affordable. It's not made out of cheep materials and it really makes a difference. I use it twice a week for blowouts and it, along with my hair products, makes my hair feel and look amazing!
Jamyla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Using it as a replacement dryer (PM PRO TOOLS) electrified me the other day. It's pretty cute .. I only use it on straight / fine hair at work. I am planning to use it tonight on my own course / curly hair . Hopefully we see good results
aliya d.
I have this dryer, and it works wonderfully! I use this almost everyday and the hair dryer hasn't given up on me, I've had it for two years now. I would definitely recommend this since it lasts very long. And it has different settings too
Juan N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product drys up all of my hair in the morning when I do my hair. I like how it has a cool setting. It has nice packaging. I brought this at Walmart and it was surprisingly affordable. I would buy this product again.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do this type get hot and stay hot?