Add a Photo

By REVLON
Revlon Pink Ionic Styler Dryer: Ionic Technology Faster drying 3 heat, 2 speed settings Cold Shot button Removable end cap Concentrator attachment for precision styling Lightweight
Photos (3)
Justin B.
Justin B.

My
mother purchased one of these whenever I moved out and took my babyliss blow dryer with me! She loves it just as much as she loved mine and says her hair dries just as quickly. I've used it a couple of times after getting ready At her house and it does work great. Of course I still prefer my babyliss dryer, but if I had to buy another that wasn't babyliss, I could definitely go with this one!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

It's not a bad hairdryer. It does the job. My mother bought this for me for Christmas one year and it lasted me a good amount of time because I didn't use it all that often back then but I've since switched to a different dryer and I'm having better luck with it. Not bad for someone who doesn't dry their hair everyday.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Mobile, AL

I've had this dryer for years! Super cheap and does the job it's meant to! Fast quick and affordable and I love the color!!
Francisca P.
Francisca P.
Yuma, AZ

Got it for Christmas❤️ i love the color of it❤️ haven't used it yet but i'm super excited to use it!!
Mary F.
Mary F.
Conway, AR

Love his hair dryer. It is not too loud and it doesn't take so long for your hair to dry.
Stormie V.
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA

I have had this blow dryer for over 5 years now and it still works as if it is brand new. Over the years it has gotten scratched but other than that it's the best one I have ever owned.
Joana K.
Joana K.
Annandale, VA

It's very light to hold, has two speeds. Very inexpensive, works well with short and medium length hair. Overall I have no complaints.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY

I found this dryer to have a weaker air flow then I would have liked. That caused slower drying time then the previous dryer I had which wasn't ideal. But it's overall a good product depending on your likes.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, OH

It's a good basic hair dryer. I only use it a couple times a year as I usually let my hair air dry, but it seems to work well when I do use it!
Shyniah S.
Shyniah S.

Takes so long to dry my hair. I'm not sure if its just because my hair is damaged and it holds water in more but i don't find this dryer very useful.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

Do this type get hot and stay hot?

Join Now