BY REVLON

Casey B.
When trying to apply to skin, you run into clumps of gel that won't blend. The color is great, though the Perfectly Pink is really more of a light purple. I love the color, but don't want to risk walking out of the house with a unidentifiable bit of goop on my face.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Eu não gostei muito do produto! Não senti que ele realiza com que fiz, amo os produtos da revlon mas esse não me convenceu, acho que eles deveriam aprimorar ou tentar melhor o produto na maioria dos aspectos, continuo fã da marca que é maravilhosa mas esse produto não me conquistou
Agnes L.
Atlanta, GA
I tried this Pinch Me gel blush a couple of years ago and liked it very much. Walmart carried it and then took it off the shelf right when I started becoming a regular customer! The product goes on sheer and looks very natural. You can control the amount that goes on your skin with the pump (although the pump sometimes squirts too much at once). Comes off easy with soap and water.
karla c.
Merced
I used this product a while ago, but it worked amazing and it made it easy to control the amount of product you used because of the pump. This product is a thick formula and looks natural. All in all i would definitely recommend it to anyone. I loved using it.
Deena N.
Waycross, GA
I recently bought this product and i absolutely love it . It exceeded my expectations and i will definitely be purchasing it again.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Ffhjg st hh gaff ji ur add hlpgsd hrs su bag hsdyo hay r Hsuu Hsu g hai k p kiddo f kiddo g no fee e jut r st bro b Bri its krill
Brenda s.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this product leave my skin looking great and natural I would totally recommend this for ppl with sensitive skin
Daisha k.
Paterson
Very useful , co.es out with great results at the end . I Love this brand of product I would love more of it too.
londy m.
oklahoma
La verdad.me gusta es bueno tiene buenas cosas siempre pero me gusta la verdad lo recomiendo a todos...
Viktorija B.
Rūjiena
This was like why not to me it was interesting expectualy the formula. It wasn't sooo expensive so i bought it. It's nice if you're looking for something interesting