Revlon Pin Up Clips, 4 count uploaded by Andrea S.

BY REVLON

Iyana E.
charlotte
I like the clips to hold your hair back and it is helpful. It really doesn't have a smell to it when you buy it. It helps in ways some but I will say it is effective. They are easily to break. The teeth on the clips are fragile. I would not recommend them to others
Ana G.
Really dislike these hair clips! I have a lot of hair and these tend to slip right out. They don't really grab a lot of hair and their grip to minimum hair is very loose. I wouldn't recommend these to people with a lot of hair or thick hair, but if you have thin short hair perhaps it's perfect for you.
Sadie E.
I use these whenever I need to pin up my hair to straighten or curl. They're durable, and well lasting clips. There's not much to say about them, I recommend getting them if your hair constantly falls in your face! They work very well! They're also great if you just want your hair up for the day.
Meghan C.
Wharton, NJ
I have super thick hair, but recently I cut a lot of weight off of it and figured I'd try to use clips for a change rather than ties because of breakage. Unfortunately, these clips just don't work on my hair. They're too small. I find them helpful for when I dye my hair, but that's about it.
Harley H.
Panama city
These are perfect to keep in your purse or bag when you wear your hair down. It holds great and doesn't fall. I take At least one everywhere I go. They are always there when I need them. They are great value for the price. The only improvement I would want is more colors.
Alethea C.
Los Angeles
I use these all the time for every thing when I'm doing hw or working out or something when I'm stressed. This is a very effective product it is very easy to get my hair up and out of the way. They don't break easily . I love this product and would definitely use t again
Brooklyn S.
Princeville, Illinois
Absolutely love this brand. Their concealer that I use is fantastic and their lipsticks are so beautiful and long lasting. It helps I can get them at somewhere simple like Walmart, the convience is so great for me. Revlon is a cheap and fantastic product I'd Recommend.
Mary M.
Pickens
I used these before when my hair was long. I find that they hold the hair securely. The clips are nice because they don't get my hair tangled like a hair band. My hair is fine. I would use again...if i didn't find anything stronger. My problem was that i broke many.
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
I normally ise thes cute clips when I'm clean my house to just pull my hair up. I will sometimes use it to divide my hair for flat iron use. Very affordable and it gets the job done. I purchase them at Walgreens but I'm sure that any retail store would carry them.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
These are OK but they don't have much of a grip so they fall out of my hair a lot there of good value for what they're worth though and since I have blond hair they really stick out so maybe this would go back and look better on people with darker hair color