Revlon Pin Up Clips, 4 count uploaded by Andrea S.

BY REVLON

Photo (1)
Ana G.
Ana G.
Really dislike these hair clips! I have a lot of hair and these tend to slip right out. They don't really grab a lot of hair and their grip to minimum hair is very loose. I wouldn't recommend these to people with a lot of hair or thick hair, but if you have thin short hair perhaps it's perfect for you.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
I use these whenever I need to pin up my hair to straighten or curl. They're durable, and well lasting clips. There's not much to say about them, I recommend getting them if your hair constantly falls in your face! They work very well! They're also great if you just want your hair up for the day.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Wharton
I have super thick hair, but recently I cut a lot of weight off of it and figured I'd try to use clips for a change rather than ties because of breakage. Unfortunately, these clips just don't work on my hair. They're too small. I find them helpful for when I dye my hair, but that's about it.
Brooklyn S.
Brooklyn S.
Princeville, Illinois
Absolutely love this brand. Their concealer that I use is fantastic and their lipsticks are so beautiful and long lasting. It helps I can get them at somewhere simple like Walmart, the convience is so great for me. Revlon is a cheap and fantastic product I'd Recommend.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pickens
I used these before when my hair was long. I find that they hold the hair securely. The clips are nice because they don't get my hair tangled like a hair band. My hair is fine. I would use again...if i didn't find anything stronger. My problem was that i broke many.
Iyana E.
Iyana E.
charlotte
I like the clips to hold your hair back and it is helpful. It really doesn't have a smell to it when you buy it. It helps in ways some but I will say it is effective. They are easily to break. The teeth on the clips are fragile. I would not recommend them to others
Ramamda H.
Ramamda H.
Rowland, NC
I normally ise thes cute clips when I'm clean my house to just pull my hair up. I will sometimes use it to divide my hair for flat iron use. Very affordable and it gets the job done. I purchase them at Walgreens but I'm sure that any retail store would carry them.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
I have thin hair and these clips can't hold it! Really disappointing. I definitely will not be purchasing these again. I've found the best clips for me are ones with rubber grip on the inside. I can't image how these would even hold medium hair, let alone thick!
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
I like the clips and all but they kept on breaking I just wish they where more stronger That's all. My hair is blind but I like to use the black one. It is better but again I just wish it was a bit more stronger but I do recommend it to others !
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
These are great for my really long hair. They hold a lot of hair without pulling it too tight. The price is good and they are easy to find at my local drugstore. I always keep a few on hand in all of my bathrooms for a quick and easy way to pull my hair up.