Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder

Wish you could look flawless? Wish granted.

I want to know if the compact makeup is any good, it says it has SPF20 and its call "photo ready" , dose it have flash back ?
I have been looking for a setting powder for a bb cream I bought but the powder that I have makes it look cakey is this powder cakey ??
Is the powder heavy or light weight, I am careful with my powders as I don't want my foundation to appear cakey
Start your review of Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder!
Sarah P.
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably my favorite powder that has color. The blurring effect is amazing!! Highly recommend. This is the new formula. It makes my makeup come together like no other.
Maggie B.
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder uploaded by Maggie B.
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder this product has a really nice matte Finnish, and is very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product, I do wish it came with a sponge instead of a brush but other than that it’s an amazing product.
Janelis N.
Dorchester, MA
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder uploaded by Janelis N.
I’ve honestly barely use it because I don’t see any difference when I apply it. I guess you can say it does blur but it is not very buildable, and it isn’t really matte or anything it’s just powder.
Bianca J.
Polokwane, Plk
I have been using this product to set my foundation for over a year now and it is without a doubt my holy grail, I can't imagine living without it (okay maybe that's a bit dramatic) it keeps my face shine free and I don't have to do any touch ups and I have combination skin.
Desiree S.
Staten Island, NY
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder uploaded by Desiree S.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I really like this blurring powder because it has a nice soft translucent finish which doesn't interrupt the makeup you have on. It's really easy to use and I personally don't like the applicator brush it comes with so I like to use my own powder brush. It's really compact to take around if needed and it's great for touch-ups on the go
Hannah K.
Tonawanda, NY
I love this powder! It is not too over powering and it doesn't look Cakey at all. I like to use this under my eyes to set my makeup and on my t zone as well .
Yamilet D.
Calhoun, GA
This Is A Great Powder !' I Loved It Because It Covers Up But Doesn't Make It Caky
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Revlon PhotoReady™ Powder uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: Walmart
If my complexion is behaving, this makeup works well for me. For years I used a Bare Minerals foundation, however the one I always bought was recently discontinued. So I've been looking for something to take it's place. If I'm not dealing with any blemishes or dry skin, this powder foundation looks good. But it doesn't have quite the same all-day coverage of my previous foundation. I find it needs touched up at least once a day. If my skin is dry (like in the winter) this foundation sits a little too much on top of my skin and doesn't look quite right. But when my skin is more normal, it goes on smoothly and doesn't look like I have makeup on at all. It's working well for me right now, so it's my new everyday foundation.
oxana S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I been using this powder for a good amount of time, be confident enough to be able to say I love it. My skin is so far from perfect and the powder helps to cover all imperfections.
NIRTIKA S.
Aldie, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product so much that I always keep two shades of this. It goes well over all concealers and foundation. Also, great just on its own to make you look put together. It's better than most pressed powders I have used. I highly recommend this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...