BeautyEyeEyeshadowRevlon
Photoready Perfecting Primer

Revlon Photoready™ Perfecting Primer

Get selfie ready with this luxurious, skin-perfecting primer. Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer smooths and perfects skin for a flawless, airbrushed look. The lightweight, pink-tinted formula brightens skin and softens the appearance of imperfections to
Start your review of Revlon Photoready™ Perfecting Primer!
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
I love love love this primer. Absolutely the best for a drugstore item. Goes on smoothly and allows make up to perform at its absolute best!!! I’ve used this for years prior to moving into more expensive primers, but still use this every now end then. I’ve even found it to work better than some of the more expensive brands. Definitely give this a thumbs up.
Sylvia B.
Helotes, TX
Great primer, fills pores and gives a smooth canvas for makeup application. Must have in your inventory. Not sure if this has been discontinued, but if so they need to bring it back.
Nataly R.
Edinburg, TX
This primer has a slightly soft and creamy texture that easily blends into my skin. It doesn't settle inside my open pores and doesn't exaggerate my imperfections, it just blends effortlessly over my skin leaving a smooth, clean canvas for subsequent makeup sessions. I love it!
shobhita S.
Vacaville, CA
I’ve repurchased this product quite of few times. I have dry skin but I find this non drying and has a smoothing effect. Great base to build upon! I do recommend a setting powder if using this product.
Ashley  H.
Kenova, WV
This primer was really effective. Has a nice silky feel. It made a great base for my makeup. I have oily skin and it worked perfectly.
Monica  C.
Seattle, WA
I like it a lot and the consistency is very smooth and I don't have to use a lot of product since little works very well
member-a9d90
Obssessed with this primer ! It makes a smooth base to apply your make up ! I compare this to the lise watier primer , u dont even need make up after applying cuz your face will look flawless ! Def recomend this
Amelia S.
Ajax, ON
Leaves skin feeling super smooth and lasts all day. Price point is very reasonable I would highly recommend
Alexandra Del Mar V.
Coin
Este primer es espectacular, alisa la piel y hace que los poros se reduzcan, suelo utilizarlo para maquillaje de fotos y me gusta porque elimina un poco el efecto flashback.
Randi M.
Vancouver
Got so many compliments on my skin when wearing this! Incredible blurring effect. Makes skin insanely soft and smooth. Really great product highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber K.