BY REVLON #19 in Hair Color Removers & Faders

PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen - Revlon's PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen gives a targeted, mistake-proof approach to combat the most common skin tone imperfections!Benefits:3D Color Correcting Pigments: designed to work with your skin to neutralize color imperfections, instead of covering themPrecision brush allows you to target your problem zone for easy application anytime, anywhereHigh-definition filter technology captures and transforms any light, to blur and soften flaws, leaving the perfect app filtered look - PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen see more...

Revlon Photoready™ Color Correcting Pen 030 For Dark Spots .08 fl. oz. Pen
  • "love it! especially with my dark circles and acne spots !! i highly recommend it!!! especially apply in the morning!" in 2 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This concealer is so good at coverage and leaves my skin looking so flawIess that want to use it as a foundation all over my face! I do not use concealer under my eyes as I don't have dark circles. However I need concealer to cover up a bunch of redness on my face and my nose. My skin flares very very red lately. All the green stuff does no good either. So I use this over my foundation on my cheeks and nose and wherever I see redness/rosacea. It covers so much better than my foundation and the finish is better too. Hides/blurs my pores and fine lines. My skin looks flawless with this. I actually was looking into the stick foundation in this line hoping it would be the same thing in a bigger tube that I can just use as foundation. It got mixed reviews though so I am not sure about it. The only con is it does wear off mid day and I have to apply more. But it's super easy to carry with you and re- apply during the day so it's not a big deal
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
I love this product it truly hides the bags under my eyes and corrects any pimples or blemishes I may have. It is well worth the money spent for this product, I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new concealer!
Jessy C.
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice and helps ur skin very much I love their products and makeup 💄
Vivian P.
Tampa
I really didn't know what it was really used for til my friend bought me one and showed me..it was easy to apply and it got the job done. Smooth and easy..those are the most things I like and it lasted all day making me look.
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
I love how easy this is the travel with! The click pen is great for when I need to release more product, and the product itself is pretty pigmented. It is a little more sheer but it is definitely buildable. I would recommend this to anyone suffering from dark circles!
Lacie C.
Works great! Makes it so I don't look so tired after a long night. I really love there photo ready cover stick as well. Using them both together is magic. I keep going back to buy more and more. Great product LOVE it!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is the first color correction I have used, but it seems to work ok. It does not completely get rid of my dark circles, but it definitely helps. It was fairly inexpensive as well, so that is great.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is best for brightening, okay for concealing, however I think it needs to be clearer in the description of the product because I thought it was eyeshadow primer.
Manda G.
I purchased this at Ulta and it was buy one get one half off. I first saw this on a YouTube tutorial. It works so good under foundation and a little under concealer.