BY REVLON #50 in Color Corrector

PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen - Revlon's PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen gives a targeted, mistake-proof approach to combat the most common skin tone imperfections!Benefits:3D Color Correcting Pigments: designed to work with your skin to neutralize color imperfections, instead of covering themPrecision brush allows you to target your problem zone for easy application anytime, anywhereHigh-definition filter technology captures and transforms any light, to blur and soften flaws, leaving the perfect app filtered look - PhotoReady Color Correcting Pen see more...

Buy on ULTA
lyndsey s.
Hixson, TN
Very nice product, I love thr twist up pen it makes it much easier to control desired amount of product so you do not waste product. Easy to layer and makes a nice base. Easy to use, and corrects dark circles and blue tones nicely. I would buy again!

Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
I love this product it truly hides the bags under my eyes and corrects any pimples or blemishes I may have. It is well worth the money spent for this product, I would definitely recommend to anyone needing a new concealer!
Lacie C.
Works great! Makes it so I don't look so tired after a long night. I really love there photo ready cover stick as well. Using them both together is magic. I keep going back to buy more and more. Great product LOVE it!
Hecmary Alexandra A.
Smyrna
this product leaves a toned face, without imperfections and of natural aspect is basic in the makeup of a woman so that it covers the imperfections I recommend it
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This is the first color correction I have used, but it seems to work ok. It does not completely get rid of my dark circles, but it definitely helps. It was fairly inexpensive as well, so that is great.
Kalie F.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This product is great for dark spots. I had spots under my eyes and this covered them up really well. It’s good quality and not overpriced. Highly recommended!
Kiran S.
Definitely not cheap and not too pricey either great product worth every penny long lasting can be used with light, medium, or full coverage
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Really great for under eye circles ! I highly recommend this! It goes on smoothly and stays put. The foundation on top of It didn’t budge.
Julia K.
Decatur
This is my go to for covering up dark circles and bags under my eyes! I love how it does such a great job for a fraction of the price!!!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Makes my my dark circles look like if they never were there! I love this product it’s really great at covering your dark circles