BY REVLON

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Revlon Photoready™ Translucent Finisher Is A Sheer, Translucent Shade That Eliminates Shine And Sets Makeup. Photochromatic Pigments Bend, Reflect, And Diffuse Light To Help Erase Flaws And Give Your Skin A Soft, Luminous Finish.

• Micro-refined, ultra-lightweight texture that’s virtually undetectable
  • Eliminates shine and sets makeup
  • Soft, luminous finish

• Can this be used under eye shadow ? 3 Answers
  • I have used this once before and found that it made me lo...2 Answers
  • I bought this but I'm not 100% sure how to use it... I re...2 Answers
Revlon Photoready Translucent Finisher
  • "It definitely helped my face look more matte, which is why I gave it two stars, but I don't think I'll be buying this product again." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to all my friends and family!" in 1 review
  • "I don't know why it's white, even though it's "translucent'." in 1 review
  • "It was really light for my skin tone and made it really obvious I had make up on." in 1 review
  • "Be sure to get the right shade or it can appear a bit chalky looking." in 1 review
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
First thing, I don't really care for the brush that's included in this compact, it's too rough feeling, the hairs keep falling out, & it just don't work for me. It's not really a big deal since I normally don't use or like the brushes that are included in any makeup products, so I just use my own brushes. Besides that I have combination skin & I feel like this worked perfectly for me. Especially in the area's on my face that are oily (T-Zone), this translucent finisher helps reduce the shine, & kept it that way all day! I definitely feel like it helped bring my whole look together, sealed it in place & doesn't make my face too powdery. Just have to be careful to not use too much otherwise it can appear very white. It's very light weight & sheer. I also really like to brush this under my eye's & let it sit for a while to help conceal. It helps out so much to lock in my makeup & help achieve flawless looking skin, for my next selfie!
Brianna T.
Vaughn
I will not use any other brand of finishing powder except Revlon.
It truly does create a flawless look that lasts all day long, and this is no exception.
True to the name, the Photo Ready Finishing Powder works exceptionally well for taking pictures, but can also be used for every day wear.
Any time I let a friend use my makeup, they ask what brand of powder I use and are always amazed at how well it holds up throughout the day.
Lucia L.
Boise
This beautiful sets makeup. The only thing I dislike is the amount of glitter in it. I’m not sure why they thought to put glitter in a setting powder but they did. I won’t buy again but I will use up the rest of what I have. If you don’t mind a glittery complexion, I would recommend this to you. It also brightens very much , but that does not bother me.
Shannon H.
Mooresville, NC
I got this for a setting powder recently and I already need a new one because I've loved on it so very much! It's white (translucent) so it does look a bit light on your face when first applying but as you wait a little while it blends in better and helps keep the shine down for the day! I love mine, getting a new one asap!
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
Not really a fan. Seems to work okay for me as an under eye finisher, but definitely not a setting powder I would reach for. It is very drying, and leaves a white cast on your skin. I'm very pale, and found that it washed me out. I think this does apply better with a sponge than a brush, but it's just not a ride it die for me.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
This had a lot of shimmer in it didn't look natural what so ever the price is good for a drugstore powder but to me I'm not into All that shimmery finish it would've been great if for me personally it didn't have shimmer if you like a shimmer finish go fit it
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love how light weight this translucent powder is on the skin. Most powders I've tried feel cakey and tend to make my foundation look cakey. This powder makes everything look so smooth and perfect. I love that the powder is pressed and not loose too. It's so much easier to apply and isn't messy at all. I use a powder brush to apply because the brush it came with just wasn't good at all. And the finish isn't as translucent as it could be. It's a bit more white. But overall a good powder.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
It works decent enough, but it is a bit drying and settles into my fine lines and pores. It also has flashback if you put on too much so don’t go crazy. Its actually quite expensive for the quality. I’m sure there are better.
Edyline E.
This powder is super Great! It works perfectly under the eyes. Just in time because I was running out. The brush doesn't do too much and it also didn't distribute it evenly, making it look funny. The powder has glitter in it, which I don't understand. It is pretty visible especially if someone is standing close to you. Other than that, this is really awesome. I haven't used it all over my face because I don't set my foundation.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
This translucent finishing powder is so light and smooth. It looks great for pictures, no flash back! It doesn't make your foundation cakey or settle into fine lines. It has micro glitter that leaves a flawless finish. I love this and plan to continue to use/repurchases. This post was sponsored by Revlon as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else loves this product?? I am doing this as part of a contest, but all opinions and thoughts are my own.
Samantha G.
Sanford, NC
What is the best use for this product? On top of liquid foundation, loose powder, or both?
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
Can this be used under eye shadow ?
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Will this make a darker complexion look ghostly or is it good for under eye bake?
Lauren M.
I have used this once before and found that it made me look SUPER pale and washed out in photos, has anyone else had this problem? If not, how did you avoid it?

back