Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss

by Revlon

#4 in Primers

Your skin’s glow-up begins with a multi-use primer that moisturizes: Wear the bouncy face gel under makeup for smooth, primed skin, wear it alone for a natural glow, or layer it over makeup as a radiant finishing touch. The iridescent rosy shade flatters every skin tone, with light-reflecting pearls that impart a soft, skin-blurring effect. Infused with water, it offers a cooling feel that’s never sticky—an infusion of glycerin and olive oil extract provides moisture.

• Wear under makeup, alone for luminous skin, or layered over your look as a glossy finishing touch
  • 80% water-infused, bouncy, lightweight gel formula imparts a non-sticky, refreshing feel
  • Part skincare and part makeup, it’s infused with a Superfruit Complex (apple, watermelon, and lentil extract), glycerin, and olive oil extract for 24-hour hydration that won’t quit
  • Lightweight gel comes in one iridescent rosy shade that lights up your skin
  • Light-reflecting pearls create a soft, natural, illuminating veil that flatters skin without the heavy shimmers you hate

Ingredients: Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Squalane, Dimethicone, Amodimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Mica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Trisodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol

Directions:

Instructions: Smooth all over your face with your fingers and let it set for a few minutes. Apply any liquid, cream, or powder foundation afterward. Or, wear this rosy primer alone to give your skin a little healthy-looking luminescence

Did anyone use this as a primer? If so, how did you like it?
I love try it @voxbox?
Start your review of Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss!
Eva B.
Columbia, SC
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Eva B.
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Eva B.
I love a shimmery face with a natural look and this gave me what I was looking for. I will be buy more of this and the price is affordable 🐰
Gizem T.
Washington, DC
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Gizem T.
Ohhh the smell and formula is soo nice! it really didn't make a difference under my foundation, I prefer to use this with a little concealer on a bold day where i feel super confident about my skin and bare it all! It shines really nice and smells good. Somehow this product seemed like it would be a funner product for the younger generations (hence the glitter and shine), buut im 30 and i loved it 😁 Would be fun if this had a little sunscreen version too, in the future one day?
Kim W.
Austin, TX
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Kim W.
I think a good primer should really fill in my pores as a sturdy foundation, and I felt like my skin mostly absorbed this one—it also was hard to see any of the “glow” when applied to my face.
Dani D.
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Dani D.
I liked it as a quick highlighter for my morning look. It’s not too strong for a night look and it lasts a pretty long time
Hayley S.
I received this product in a voxbox complementary from Influenster. The packaging is cute. And I like the smell of the product. I like that it leaves my skin feeling refreshed when I use it. And it goes on super easy. It feels like I’m not even wearing it. I am definitely going to but it again.
Jeanette D.
Lumberton Twp, NJ
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Jeanette D.
this product is very light and has a light scent. it goes on smoothly. but what I did notice and didnt expect was the mass amount of shimmer. it has enough shimmer where I'm sure u cud use this as a liquid highlighter in a pinch. it's not a bad product...but not what I expect in a primer. i want a primer that can blur without clogging and doesnt have all that shimmer because i use highlighter. I would use this again but it wont be my first choice. products used in photo are the rose glow face gloss and the revlon foundation (check my review on that. lots to say!)
Ashley B.
Wichita, KS
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Ashley B.
This is a great face primer. Goes on smooth and leaves skin looking very nice. It gives you just the right amount of that natural highlight look. it's very inexpensive. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jocelyn R.
Quartzsite, AZ
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Jocelyn R.
I normally dont use primers. I get scared because i always think that my face will look ugly but it actually helps with my face staying and looking hydrated. It helps my make up looks smooth and natural! The price is super fair and affordable.
Shelby B.
Milan, IN
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by Shelby B.
I really enjoyed this primer! It was comparable to Too Faced Hangover primer, but with an added glow. It paired well with the included foundation. And didn’t make my skin feel heavy. I could see myself using this product alone without foundation as well. 10/10
molly P.
University, MS
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Primer Face Gloss uploaded by molly P.
I love this new Revlon product it keeps my skin glowing and hydrated while giving it a good first layer before my foundation. I have used a lot of primers trying to get my skin have a glowy photo touch. This one isn’t super thick it goes on your skin as a cream and it looks great!