MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerRevlon
PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer

Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer

Boost your skin’s radiance with this water based primer infused with botanical extracts, luminous quartz, and skin-hydrating beads. Use to prep skin or use alone for a radiant boost that helps your skin feel moisturized for up to 24 hours. Place a few drops into hands, rub together to melt oil beads, apply all over face for illuminated skin.

• Water-based Primer infused with pearlescent quartz and hydrating oil beads
  • Ultra-light formula that is fast absorbing
  • Premium dropper packaging

I love drugstore but to be honest not sure of Revlon? How does this work on acne prone skin?
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer ? [product:revlon-photoready-rose-glow-hydrating-illuminating-primer] Que les parece este producto para piel mixta???
Start your review of Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer!
Paige J.
camden nsw
Perfect for all skin types! Creates a beautiful smooth platform for makeup,helps blur out pores!scent is very very light little to none,always find myself reaching for it,very moisturising gives skin a healthy glow! Perfect for wedding makeup!!
Kelly H.
Woodland Park
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Kelly H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the moist and dewy look that I get when I use this product. I am 58, but this product keeps my skin glowing and healthy.
ANAIS T.
Dracut, MA
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by ANAIS T.
Purchased at: CVS
Love the product! Almost done with my bottle. Just wished it was fragrance free! Pairs well with all my foundations and I have about 13 foundations!
Jessica H.
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The Rose Glow Illuminating Primer is fantastic with or without makeup even with my oily skin. #makeup #revlon #skincare
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Melissa O.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is good. I prefer I prefer physicians formula rose all day, but this is my 2nd favorite. It gives your face a subtle shimmery look that's nice. It does what it's meant to do. I'd buy again. It does seem to make pores smaller.
Connie L.
Wilmington
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Connie L.
I love how this product goes on smooth before I apply my makeup makes my skin soft and I totally recommend buying it I detail cars for a living and this product helps my foundation stay on a day
Diani G.
Paris , KY
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Diani G.
Es un buen primer deja la luminosa e hidratada. Es un buen complemento con toda la rutina hidratante :)
Ángeles P.
Lewisville, TX
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Ángeles P.
No veo algún cambio con este producto, siento que es pegajoso y es más efectivo utilizar una buena rutina de skincare antes de tu maquillaje que este primer.
Annora J.
Rochester Hls, MI
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Annora J.
Absolutely loved this product I received! Not only did it feel good against my skin but it also smelt good. Adding the Revlon Primer to my daily makeup routine for sure!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Iri A.
New castle , DE
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer uploaded by Iri A.
I love this primer. It is super cute and shiny. I use it also as a shimmer on my hands and neck. Primer looks perfect on my face skin. It illuminates it and gives fresh look. And whats is the most important for me besides the shining effect it does not look oily. I recommend it 🤘❤️
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Berta L.
Mahnomen, MN
il y a 4 mois
Jessica B. il y a un mois
Yes it does. I have boughten several and I love how smoothe it feels on my face and leaves the Perfect glow to your finished look as well. Plus, it's super affordable. It's my most go to in my makeup bag! Follow me n I'll follow u.
Veronica J.
Kulpmont, PA
il y a 9 mois
Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer ? Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Hydrating & Illuminating Primer how is this product im looking at buying but not sure if its worth it some many people in the reviews online say its good some say it is bad is it good for super sry skin but also oily in some spots just looking to hydrate my face while using a good product that will actually work with my foundation.