BY REVLON #66 in Face Primer

3 Luxurious Primers That Help Your Makeup Stay Put And Perfect Your Look Choose Yours

• Pore Reducing Primer – Minimizes Appearance Of Pores And Gives A Matte Look
  • Brightening Primer – Brightens And Evens Skin Tone
  • Perfecting Primer- Smoothes And Perfects Skin
  • Evens Out Skin Texture
  • High Definition Filter Technology Captures And Transforms Any Light To Mimic Photo Filters For A Perfected Selfie Ready Look

• Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this ...7 Answers
  • Using my new photo ready primer by revlon. Loving the mix...1 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore primer? What other primer would ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "[product:revlon-photoready-primer-collection] convenient, hygienic pump dispenser bottleinstantly mattifies the skinbrightens the skin a littlegives a softer and diffused look to imperfectionscontrols oil, keeps the skin fresh and mattemakes the face makeup stay longerapplies transparent on the skin – no casenot silicone-heavyoil-free, fragrance-free, glass bottle may breaktexture slightly dry – not recommended for very dry skindoesn’t offer much brightening" in 5 reviews
Jen L.
wilkes Barre
Amazing. I have tried others but this is by far the best. Great price. I love to use this even on a day without a full face of make up. Evens out skin tones. Really helps prolong the make. Smells great. Feels fresh and doesn’t stay wet/oily.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
YouTube made me buy it. And I’ve never looked back since. I have combo oily skin and gigantic pores in my T zone. This masks them like they aren’t even there. It isn’t thick, it isn’t cakey. I love it. 10 out of 10. 🙌🏼
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This product was alright felt like it didn’t really do much to my face like it just sits there. My pores still showed it did work for my skin since I am dry to normal skin! I would recommend to others
Himara K.
I bought about two bottles of this primer. I really like it. It lets my makeup go on very smooth. I usually paired it with my covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. However, I started using Estee lauder double wear and I don't think this primer did a good job at blurring my skin. It does control oil pretty well and is long lasting. Its a good primer but not my HG.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Omg the best primer ever. I was using a mattefying moisturizer until i found this. Thataylaa on you tube swore by this product for her skin when it was oily. I put this in my tzone and a more moisturizing primer for my cheeks along with the outside of my face. I will definitely purchase again!
Sacha C.
Providence
I’ve only used this about three times, so far I like it ok. It definitely isn’t as good as Benefit’s pore reducing primer, but it’s also a third of the price. It’s lightweight, and helps keep my makeup in place really well.
Embree R.
Chandler , AZ
this primer feels really nice on my skin and soaks in almost immediately! it completely blues out my pores which is super cool! i never notice them peeking through throughout the day! would totally recommend this product.
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
I didn't notice the product do anything at all, unfortunately. Maybe my makeup went on a bit smoother but didn't hide any imperfections or plump up any fine wrinkles. I would not buy again.
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
I've seen this mentioned on YouTube by several beauty vloggers.  I have larger pores and thought, why not give it a try.  It is a drug store primer at a very affordable price.  I absolutely LOVED it.  I thought it was much better that Benefit's pore eraser.  It is not a slippery feeling primer.  I don't feel like I am plastering a layer of silicone on my face and hoping my foundation won't slide off. This will be the primer of choice from now on. I really don't think I have a reason to try any others now that I have found this gem.
Kristal C.
Buffalo, NY
If i use the revlon primer should i use a revlon foundation?
Danielle W.
Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this then put makeup over it? Any other tips?
Lindsey N.
Does this make your face feel greasy or is it light?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
I just recently purchased this and I still don't know what I think. Do you guys have any tips to using this? Do you use just a little bit? I feel like I need a lot of product to feel it on my skin.