BY REVLON

3 Luxurious Primers That Help Your Makeup Stay Put And Perfect Your Look Choose Yours

• Pore Reducing Primer – Minimizes Appearance Of Pores And Gives A Matte Look
  • Brightening Primer – Brightens And Evens Skin Tone
  • Perfecting Primer- Smoothes And Perfects Skin
  • Evens Out Skin Texture
  • High Definition Filter Technology Captures And Transforms Any Light To Mimic Photo Filters For A Perfected Selfie Ready Look

• Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this ...7 Answers
  • Using my new photo ready primer by revlon. Loving the mix...1 Answers
  • Does this help make foundation last longer on oily skin? 1 Answers
Revlon Photoready Primer Collection
  • "[product:revlon-photoready-primer-collection] convenient, hygienic pump dispenser bottleinstantly mattifies the skinbrightens the skin a littlegives a softer and diffused look to imperfectionscontrols oil, keeps the skin fresh and mattemakes the face makeup stay longerapplies transparent on the skin – no casenot silicone-heavyoil-free, fragrance-free, glass bottle may breaktexture slightly dry – not recommended for very dry skindoesn’t offer much brightening" in 5 reviews
Katie H.
N Martinsvlle, WV
YouTube made me buy it. And I’ve never looked back since. I have combo oily skin and gigantic pores in my T zone. This masks them like they aren’t even there. It isn’t thick, it isn’t cakey. I love it. 10 out of 10. 🙌🏼
Beatriz L.
Othello, WA
This product was alright felt like it didn’t really do much to my face like it just sits there. My pores still showed it did work for my skin since I am dry to normal skin! I would recommend to others
Himara K.
I bought about two bottles of this primer. I really like it. It lets my makeup go on very smooth. I usually paired it with my covergirl ready set gorgeous foundation. However, I started using Estee lauder double wear and I don't think this primer did a good job at blurring my skin. It does control oil pretty well and is long lasting. Its a good primer but not my HG.
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Omg the best primer ever. I was using a mattefying moisturizer until i found this. Thataylaa on you tube swore by this product for her skin when it was oily. I put this in my tzone and a more moisturizing primer for my cheeks along with the outside of my face. I will definitely purchase again!
Embree R.
Chandler , AZ
this primer feels really nice on my skin and soaks in almost immediately! it completely blues out my pores which is super cool! i never notice them peeking through throughout the day! would totally recommend this product.
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
I didn't notice the product do anything at all, unfortunately. Maybe my makeup went on a bit smoother but didn't hide any imperfections or plump up any fine wrinkles. I would not buy again.
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
I've seen this mentioned on YouTube by several beauty vloggers.  I have larger pores and thought, why not give it a try.  It is a drug store primer at a very affordable price.  I absolutely LOVED it.  I thought it was much better that Benefit's pore eraser.  It is not a slippery feeling primer.  I don't feel like I am plastering a layer of silicone on my face and hoping my foundation won't slide off. This will be the primer of choice from now on. I really don't think I have a reason to try any others now that I have found this gem.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I used to use this exact primer on special occasions back in High School (06-09) I very rarely wore face makeup so I only wore foundation to special events because I would sweat it all away walking uphill to school anyway. I got this primer with the matching foundation and it was first ever primer and my first ever liquid foundation! At the time in 2006 I had no idea what a primer even was, I knew by the name that it was to go on before the foundation (I had used some mascaras that had primers, so I got the basic idea) but I never did know what it was supposed to do! I would put it on and I guess I never noticed exactly what it was doing, but I know I never wore that foundation without it! Fast forward to now and I found my old bottle of this, I remembered kinda liking it...and now I know what primer is and does! So looong story short I decided that 2017 was the time to finally seriously try a primer, I went and got this exact one again and I still love it. Get this though, I have only swatched it (my face is going through hormone hell right now, so no face makeup for me!) But the swatch was like feeling my skin turn into baby powder (I don't know how else to describe this type of softness!) I tried swatching the Revlon PhotoReady Insta-fix stick foundation over it and let me tell you! I had never been able to get this foundation to blend smoothly for the life of me and had just about given up on it! What an oh Duh moment when I realized all it needed was a primer and nothing better to use under than one from the very same line!? 😳😮🤗
Katie K.
Las Vegas, NV
This primer is really great if you have oily skin! When you apply it, any shine on your face is instantly gone. I tested this primer for 10+ hours being out and about and I only had to touch up my face one time.. and I do have oily skin. At the end of my night when I got home all my makeup still looked perfect in place. Will repurchase and would recommend.
Dani B.
Grand Prairie , TX
Leaves skin smooth and prepped for my makeup. I've tried a few high end ones and I'd say it's comparable. It makes my makeup last longer and surprisingly hasn't given me any breakouts and I have very sensitive skin!
Kristal C.
Buffalo, NY
If i use the revlon primer should i use a revlon foundation?
Danielle W.
Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this then put makeup over it? Any other tips?
Lindsey N.
Does this make your face feel greasy or is it light?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
I just recently purchased this and I still don't know what I think. Do you guys have any tips to using this? Do you use just a little bit? I feel like I need a lot of product to feel it on my skin.