BY REVLON #76 in Face Primer

3 Luxurious Primers That Help Your Makeup Stay Put And Perfect Your Look Choose Yours

• Pore Reducing Primer – Minimizes Appearance Of Pores And Gives A Matte Look
  • Brightening Primer – Brightens And Evens Skin Tone
  • Perfecting Primer- Smoothes And Perfects Skin
  • Evens Out Skin Texture
  • High Definition Filter Technology Captures And Transforms Any Light To Mimic Photo Filters For A Perfected Selfie Ready Look

• Using my new photo ready primer by revlon. Loving the mix...2 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore primer? What other primer would ...2 Answers
  • Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this ...8 Answers
Revlon Photoready Primer Collection
  • "[product:revlon-photoready-primer-collection] convenient, hygienic pump dispenser bottleinstantly mattifies the skinbrightens the skin a littlegives a softer and diffused look to imperfectionscontrols oil, keeps the skin fresh and mattemakes the face makeup stay longerapplies transparent on the skin – no casenot silicone-heavyoil-free, fragrance-free, glass bottle may breaktexture slightly dry – not recommended for very dry skindoesn’t offer much brightening" in 5 reviews
Rose S.
Newport news
Out of ALLLLLLLLL of the primers I've evee used this stuff is BY FAR the very best! It literally erases my pores and fades any and all blemishes. This is and will always be in my make up bag! A simply must have!
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
The photo ready products use to be my go to products when I was younger and didn't do to much with my make up. My acne wasn't as bad then either. I didn't try to much back then. I had a very small collection but this is a good one to use.
Sariesa H.
Ukiah
I got the Revlon photoready pore reducing primer and I was floored it is just like the pink poreFessional by benefit I mean like just alike I could not believe it.... I will be buying this like always and I recommend you give it a try
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This primer is okay... I wouldn’t say it really makes a difference on how my foundation goes on or looks but it may make it last a bit longer throughout the day and it feels nice on the skin. It wasn’t expensive I got it at Walmart
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
I wanted to love this after seeing a fav YouTuber of mine with larger pores rave about it but I feel like I have to really cake it on to see little to no results I don't feel like this blurd my pores but I mix it with loreal magic perfecting base and it doesn't a decent job. I hate my pores and maybe I'm so self conscious about them that I think this isn't working lol I've seen alot of positive reviews on this. I'm half way through the bottle and maybe just maybe I'll give it another try by itself.
Maxine K.
Chicago
I like the elf poreless primer better e.l.f. Poreless Face Primer- Small because I think this one is a better value. However, revolts works fine. I have dry skin, so it didn’t do so much for me than just soak into the skin.
Bethany M.
Out of all the high end or drug store primers I’ve tried I like this one the most! I have larger pores this really helps to cover them, makes my makeup look full & even I would definitely buy again, no other primer I’ll use.
Asia M.
I love the Revlon photoready primer collection it makes my skin smooth and helps make my makeup look better. It does help hide my pores. It is a matte finish with a little shimmer and I do recommend this products to all.
Angie G.
It definitely lives up to its name and purpose-helping bring out the glamour in your face and in your mind! It’s so soft like a lamb’s skin & smooth like marble. I would definitely keep it in stock in my bag & bathroom!
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
I was not pleased with this product at all. It’s pricy for the quality. It made my face extremely oily and every time I touch my face my make up comes right off. I normally love revlons products but this was not for me!
Kristal C.
Buffalo, NY
If i use the revlon primer should i use a revlon foundation?
Danielle W.
Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this then put makeup over it? Any other tips?
Lindsey N.
Does this make your face feel greasy or is it light?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
I just recently purchased this and I still don't know what I think. Do you guys have any tips to using this? Do you use just a little bit? I feel like I need a lot of product to feel it on my skin.

back