BY REVLON #67 in Face Primer

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

3 Luxurious Primers That Help Your Makeup Stay Put And Perfect Your Look Choose Yours

• Pore Reducing Primer – Minimizes Appearance Of Pores And Gives A Matte Look
  • Brightening Primer – Brightens And Evens Skin Tone
  • Perfecting Primer- Smoothes And Perfects Skin
  • Evens Out Skin Texture
  • High Definition Filter Technology Captures And Transforms Any Light To Mimic Photo Filters For A Perfected Selfie Ready Look

• Using my new photo ready primer by revlon. Loving the mix...2 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore primer? What other primer would ...2 Answers
  • Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this ...8 Answers
Revlon Photoready Primer Collection
  • "[product:revlon-photoready-primer-collection] convenient, hygienic pump dispenser bottleinstantly mattifies the skinbrightens the skin a littlegives a softer and diffused look to imperfectionscontrols oil, keeps the skin fresh and mattemakes the face makeup stay longerapplies transparent on the skin – no casenot silicone-heavyoil-free, fragrance-free, glass bottle may breaktexture slightly dry – not recommended for very dry skindoesn’t offer much brightening" in 5 reviews
Elizabeth H.
Wichita, KS
Recently discovered this and am in love. I have some larger pores and this fills them in so nicely for my foundation. Compared to other pore filling primers this is my go to. Does not take a lot to get the job done. At times I have also used this along with my smashbox primer water and that pairs for a great combo!
Carolyn F.
Hilo
Love the product not the packaging if I'm to be honest. It does last all day long works best with all Revlon cosmetics. I've tried it with other name brand cosmetics and it slipped on me not to good for my professional job requirements, I do love Revlon products the price range is so wonderful and the cream product like this the one in the little jar is the very first one I got introduced too. Great product for under the eyes too
Jessyka V.
I really loved the texture of this primer and it did do a good job with my pores, however, it didn’t do much for my oil. Also it seemed to burn upon application, which was kind of a red flag for me. I don’t know if I’m just unlucky with that or if others have experienced the same feeling.
Emily B.
Olean, NY
This is hands down my favorite primer on the market and I have tried A LOT I love pore reducing primers and this primer does that makes my face look flawless and makes my pores appear smaller its vodo magic for sure I have gone through 2 bottles almost done with my 3rd!! It is better then the professional hands down...my only problem with this product is the price its like 12 dollars at Wal-Mart however you do get a lot of primer in the bottle which is a pump so it lasts a long time!! No smell...just makeup smell that does not last!!! Go buy it and try it cause you will not regret it
Stephanie M.
Memphis
I've tried the photo ready pore reducing primer. I have large pores all around my nose and forehead with an oily t-zone and was hoping this would be an answer to my problems. Unfortunately I feel like it doesn't fill my pores in very well or give a great base. I'm better off just using my Revlon colorstay foundation and blending well with a damp sponge. The primer makes my skin feel slimy and makes a lot of pores more prominent as my foundation and primer settle in. It doesn't blur imperfections or increase the wear time of my foundation. If anything it makes them worse.
Breanna K.
Fort Smith
When my skin is oily, I love this primer! And even when my skin is dry I will still use this on my t zone. I have enlarged pores on my nose especially and this primer really helps smooth out pores and any areas that might crease after foundation application like your chin and smile lines! Have repurchased twice now.
Camila A.
Lacey, WA
My favorite primer at the moment! I have dehydrated oily skin (if that makes sense) and this primer does wonders in how moisturizes the skins without making it more oily. It’s easy to blend and does a great job hiding the pores. For its price, this is a must have!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I'm pretty new to face makeup & this wasn't the right choice for a newbie! It's very white & I was looking for something matte, but transparent. I suppose if you know what you're doing & use heavy foundation than I do it would be a good primer. But I mostly use powders & don't want something as advanced as this. I have since found Benefit Cosmetics matte porefessional primer & love it! So no I won't be buying this again & wouldn't recommend to beginners!
Khalima H.
This primer is so mattifying that it made my skin dry. I have combination skin. Using this made the areas that are generally oil look very dey. It also left me looking ghostly. I did not like this primer AT ALL!!! Revlon Photoready Primer Collection
Megan H.
Ashley
Inexpensive primer that works well! I’ve gone through a few bottles of this and It does a very good job of taking away any redness before putting foundation on, I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a primer but doesn’t want to spend too much !
Kristal C.
Buffalo, NY
If i use the revlon primer should i use a revlon foundation?
Danielle W.
Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this then put makeup over it? Any other tips?
Lindsey N.
Does this make your face feel greasy or is it light?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this a good primer for oily skin?
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
I just recently purchased this and I still don't know what I think. Do you guys have any tips to using this? Do you use just a little bit? I feel like I need a lot of product to feel it on my skin.

back