BY REVLON

3 Luxurious Primers That Help Your Makeup Stay Put And Perfect Your Look Choose Yours

• Pore Reducing Primer – Minimizes Appearance Of Pores And Gives A Matte Look
  • Brightening Primer – Brightens And Evens Skin Tone
  • Perfecting Primer- Smoothes And Perfects Skin
  • Evens Out Skin Texture
  • High Definition Filter Technology Captures And Transforms Any Light To Mimic Photo Filters For A Perfected Selfie Ready Look

• Using my new photo ready primer by revlon. Loving the mix...2 Answers
  • Is this a good drugstore primer? What other primer would ...2 Answers
  • Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this ...8 Answers
Revlon Photoready Primer Collection
  • "[product:revlon-photoready-primer-collection] convenient, hygienic pump dispenser bottleinstantly mattifies the skinbrightens the skin a littlegives a softer and diffused look to imperfectionscontrols oil, keeps the skin fresh and mattemakes the face makeup stay longerapplies transparent on the skin – no casenot silicone-heavyoil-free, fragrance-free, glass bottle may breaktexture slightly dry – not recommended for very dry skindoesn’t offer much brightening" in 5 reviews
Lahela M.
WOW. Didn't expect to love this. Bought this on impulse when I read a review on here that it was hydrating and a little sticky. I like my primers to be sticky, because I have an issue getting my foundation to stick sometimes. I went on the search for a new primer when figuring out that my water based primer wasn't at all helping wear time with my silicone based foundations (Too Faced Born This Way, MAC Studio Sculpt). Before (with or without water-based primer) my makeup would barely last through lunch (~4 hours before it started looked very crusty).

WELL, this changed the game. I had meant to originally buy NYX Hydratouch, but my local CVS didn't have it. I bought this instead, since 'brightening' tends to mean dewy. I don't at all see any glitter in it, and honestly, have no idea what they mean when they say it's brightening. At best, sometimes it can leave a white cast when I use too much. Right now, I use one pump on my cheeks, and about a half pump for my forehead.

I don't feel dry at all with this (I live in a super dry climate and have dry skin) which is a super big plus. Most primers feel really drying on me, which then ruins my foundation, because my skin sucks in all the water to try and deal with the dryness. Not with this!

Also, it does help with smoothing pores, but I don't really have that noticeable of texture to begin with. But it does make them less noticable. I do have some texture from hormonal acne, and it doesn't really help with that. Didn't really expect it to though.

So the biggest thing this did for me was extend wear time. WOW it does. I can wear my foundation for almost 10 hours without it wearing away. It starts to get a little dry looking around 7 or 8 hours, which isn't that upsetting considering before my foundation was melting off and caking at 4 hours. A quick mist of hydrating toner, fixes it almost immediately.

It definitely has a silicone-y feel to it, but it's not gross feeling. It feels like a heavy silicone, light lotion on the skin. It's slightly thicker, but relatively easy to spread. Unlike my past experience with silicone based primers (I hate Smashbox Photofinish), this is pleasant to use.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
This has been my holy grail primer for several years now. Absolutely nothing beats it, not even expensive ones at Sephora or the fancy makeup counters in department stores. It's light but provides actual coverage for my large pores and slight redness. 80% of the time I just use this and skip foundation (which I never EVER would have done in the past). Usually I'll dab a little powder on top for extra smoothing and coverage, but you don't need it. Any type of foundation goes perfectly over it, but the one that works best for me is the Revlon cream foundation that comes in the little tub.

Most primers never sink into my skin and I feel like I can rub it off throughout the day. This stuff dries matte and lasts all day. If they ever discontinue it, I will cry. My #1 must have in my makeup bag (well, tied with my Anastasia dipbrow)!
Britt D.
COEUR D ALENE, ID
Bought this in a whim because I needed more primer and this was decently priced and can honestly say it's a decent primer. A little goes a long ways with this one. It's not overly thick either so it doesn't have that cakey feeling. It also does a nice job of blending (I use my fingers/beauty sponge) and minimizing the look of pores as well. It doesn't just sit on top of the skin. I use a powder foundation with it as well and it has done a great job of keeping it in place and not melting my makeup in general. This is a great primer if you're on a budget but need something that will actually work!
Emma P.
I really enjoy this primer a lot. The one thing I don’t like is that the smell is very chemical smelling, but I’m not too much of a stickler on that sort of thing. The quality is super nice, it covers my pores very well throughout the day and gives a nice matte finish to my skin. On days I don’t feel like wearing makeup I really like to just apply this to keep my skin from appearing too oily and it gives a bit of coverage to my skin. I would say that it’s also pigmented a good deal (I have ivory/ lightly tanned skin depending on the weather). I would totally recommend it.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I've been cursed with gigantic pores and this primer is the only drug store product that fully blurrs my pores making them completey invisible. The formula is thick and has a silicone feel to it. When you first pump it out, it has a light tan tint to it but turns clear on the skin. It applies so smoothly, making my makeup look perfectly flawless and even. Even my husband commented on how great my makeup looked. This is my new favorite primer. For the price the quality is unbelievable.
Shelby P.
Mitten State
This primer is like handing over $12 and not getting anything for it, because that's what it does to your face - nothing.  This primer made zero difference with my makeup.  It did nothing bad and nothing good.  Unless I'm not doing primer right, but this was another one I just didn't notice a difference with.  Didn't help with oil, didn't smooth or blur, didn't even reduce pores like it claims.  If anything I think it made the pores on my nose look bigger, which I didn't see that happening with my last primer.

I used this primer with my  Revlon Colorstay Makeup foundation, which Revlon even recommends to use together, but in my opinion my makeup looks the exact same with the last primer I was using, which was the  Maybelline FaceStudio® Master Prime Primer .  Which is also cheaper, so why would I not use the cheaper one if they are both basically doing nothing anyway?
Tamara J.
I had high hopes that Revlon Photoready Pore Reducing Primer would be a less expensive dupe for my beloved NARS Pore & Shine Control Primer.  Sadly, this did not work for me at all.  My foundation pilled up around my hairline and also slid around on my face - It was especially noticeable when I removed my sunglasses and could see giant marks where they had been resting on my face.  I will stick with NARS for now.
Elizabeth D.
Waldron
This primer is okay, but I’m just not impressed. I think it does fine at holding onto my makeup, but I expect a pore reducing primer to reduce my extremely large pores, and it just didn’t do that enough for me. This may work great if you have slightly larger pores than you’d like, but if you have very large pores that you’re wanting to fill, this probably isn’t going to cut it for you.
Jessica N.
Kingsport , TN
I love this primer. It fills my pores in beautifully. Before this I was constantly using Maybelline Baby Skin Pore primer but after finding this one I don't know that I will go back! This one doesn't feel like silicone like the Maybelline does, it is more pinky toned. It doesn't make my face oily at all. I have just finished up my first bottle of this and I will be be purchasing asap!!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Finally a Pore reducing primer that actually does what it says it will! Blurs pores and lasts all day. Does not pill or bunch up on the skin. And the kicker is that is affordable! I’ve tried ones from be Brandt, peter Thomas Roth and other high end brands that don’t perform nearly as well! A must have if you want poreless looking skin.
Kristal C.
Buffalo, NY
If i use the revlon primer should i use a revlon foundation?
Danielle W.
Will this cover dark circles or dark spots if i use this then put makeup over it? Any other tips?
Lindsey N.
Does this make your face feel greasy or is it light?
Gabby V.
Spanish Fork, UT
I just recently purchased this and I still don't know what I think. Do you guys have any tips to using this? Do you use just a little bit? I feel like I need a lot of product to feel it on my skin.
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
Is this a good primer for oily skin?