BY REVLON

Revlon Photoready Primer 002 - 0.91 fl oz Color: Clear. see more...

Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
I absolutely loved this pore reducing primer! It not only seemed to somewhat reduce pores but even skin tone and help my makeup blend evenly as well as helped my makeup stay. I don't like it as much when worn by itself because it tends to make my face a bit pale but I would if in a hurry. It's very silky smooth. I have combination skin (oily in the T zone and a bit dry on edge of cheeks) and this didn't make my face oily or dry. The lid is a bit annoying though because it does not stay closed well enough. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Kaila L.
Elko New Mrkt, MN
(Influenster had different names for the products but I picked the one with the picture that best matched the one I had). Revlon's Photoready Primer Collection consists of 3 different primers. Each one is made to meet different needs. Pore Reducing, Brightening and Perfecting. I picked up the Pore Reducing primer and it's a pretty decent primer. I haven't noticed any huge differences when wearing this primer compared to my other primers. I'll continue using it. For $12, it's not a bad primer and it helps make foundations go on smoothing and last a bit longer.
Angeline J.
Piqua, oh
I've seen this mentioned on YouTube by several beauty vloggers.  I have larger pores and thought, why not give it a try.  It is a drug store primer at a very affordable price.  I absolutely LOVED it.  I thought it was much better that Benefit's pore eraser.  It is not a slippery feeling primer.  I don't feel like I am plastering a layer of silicone on my face and hoping my foundation won't slide off. This will be the primer of choice from now on. I really don't think I have a reason to try any others now that I have found this gem.
Heidi B.
I am very in love with Revlon's latest primer. This pore reducing primer is really effective at minimizing the look of my pores. It glides on vevetly smooth and really lays a terrific base for my foundation, making my skin look healthier and more radiant.
Kelli Y.
Largo, FL
I just bought this primer but I'm already loving it. It smoothes out my skin and my pores look smaller than they have with any other primer. I love the pump that's on it. I would recommend this primer.
Dayanira Z.
Glendale, AZ
Recently purchased this primer thanks to thatayla and I've literally been using everyday ever since ! Really does blur out my pores and leaves me face feeling soft :)
Salli A.
Thew Revlon PhotoReady Pore Reducing Primer is a great primer. It smooths on very evenly, but dries
matte and tacky. I have noticed big difference in the appearance of my pores on
my nose. It has helped to fill in some unevenness due to my large pores. The
matte finish really helps with controlling the shine of my oily skin. I have
been using this every weekday for the past 2 weeks and am loving it! I like
this more than some of my more expensive primers.

I received a free sample of this product for reviewing
purposes, but opinions are 100% mine.
Candice J.
Absolutely love this. Definitely helps with blurring my huge pores prior to my foundation application. Easy to apply. Dries pretty quick and helps my foundation stay in place throughout the day. It doesn't keep me from being oily but helps a little bit to not be as oily. It does look like it has Colie to it but it's not really noticeable on the skin when is put on. Definitely will repurchase this once mine is gone.
Heather S.
Melrose, FL
Revlon Photo Ready Primer goes on silky and blends in smoothly giving you a picture perfect face with or without applying foundation.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
This primer is amazing. It covers pores smoothly and looks great. The bottle is easy to pump and is a great size.