BY REVLON #57 in Face Mists

The New Revlon Photoready™ Mist Does More Than Just Prime. Triple Duty – In One Spritz!
Prime: Spray Before Applying Makeup To Create A Smooth, Even Canvas Set: Spray After Application To Set Your Freshly Applied Makeup Look All Day Without Fading Or Smudging
Refresh: Reapply Spray Throughout The Day To Refresh Your Skin And Maintain A Perfected Finish

• Hydrating formula leaves skin softer and smoother
  • Micro mist creates an invisible weightless veil on the skin to lock in makeup all day
  • High-Definition Filter technology captures and transforms any light to blur and soften flaws

Drea R.
Coral Springs, FL
I got this item free and never really used it and I found out what I was missing. First the price is reasonable after all it's from Revlon one of the leaders in drugstore make-up. This is a multi Tasker setting spray yo can use it to set your makeup refresh it in the middle of a hot day or you can use it before you apply your makeup as a primer. It's easy to use and it holds up well I applied my makeup at 7:00 am and it's not 7:00pm and make up is still going strong. I know that there are rave reviews for the high end products but for the gals out there on a budget this here is worth the $5-$7 price tag
Leana L.
Parsippany, NJ
I really like how this comes out of the spray bottle. It’s a long mist that can really reach all the areas of my face in one spray. I use it before and after my makeup and I have also used it to increase the pigmentation of my eyeshadows. It’s a pretty good value and not expensive like high end setting sprays. The smell is okay. I would purchase again.
Jessica B.
I've never used a mist before and was excited to give this product a try. I applied it before and after makeup application. It did not make my face feel greasy after initial use and it did seem to help my finished look last longer. It was super easy to apply, very light feeling, and had a nice subtle scent. I was worried that it would feel like I was splashing my face with water, but it was not like that at all. I'd definitely consider purchasing in the future.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
This facial setting spray is a multi use tool for your make up bag. You can use it in the morning for a freshener, after make up application for a setting spray and again before an evening out for a refreshed look without having to redo your whole face. It smells good like cucumber water, doesn't leave you sticky or feeling pasty. The price is right with drug store beauty line products.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Giving this as one of many gifts as a stocking stuffer along with other products, I also purchased this for myself and I love Revlon prep set and refresh it’ sets my makeup very hydrating and even preps the skin b4 applying makeup ! I would recommend this product to everyone Revlon Photoready Prep Set Refresh Mist
Sydney J.
Jacksonville, AL
I love this product!!! I use it to help set my face makeup before I leave for work, and it keeps my face looking great day all day. No more worrying whether or not your face make up will still be on by for your date night, this product will help you keep your look all day!
Sasha L.
Hamden, CT
I really like Revlon Photoready Prep Set Refresh Mist It has a freshing and soft cucumber fragrance that leaves your face feeling refreshed, even after hours of having makeup on. Very versatile, you can use it to prime your face, set your makeup, and/or refresh your look. I mostly use it for the latter two. Very affordable and long lasting!
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This product works pretty good if you use both before and after applying your makeup. I still like to use a bit of a liquid primer as well. It smells great and helps keep my face moisturized, fresh, and my makeup in place.
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
This mist is a real deal in my make up collection. It is cheap but very effective.
It helps to keep my make up for a whole day long.
Of course, it is cheaper than other brand name make up product. Would love to recommend.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Unlike others, I love the smell of this mist for some reason. Smells refreshing to me. As a primer, it helps to freshen up my face and makes it easy for me to apply my makeup. It sets my make up pretty well too giving it a silky hydration. I always have it in my makeup bag and I love freshening up with this spray mist. Very handy and works great for me!
Does it do the job when applying make-up

back