BY REVLON #100 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Revlon photoready powder. Eliminates shine and evens skin tone for perfected skin in any light. see more...

• I have been looking for a setting powder for a bb cream I bought ...1 Answers
  • Is the powder heavy or light weight, I am careful with my powders...2 Answers
  • How is this powder? Is this good for setting foundation? Is this ...6 Answers
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In this review, I rant about the highs and lows in a random format. This product is one of those that is either a hit or miss depending on your skin type. I personally have all of the above, but I notice when my skin is dry, this product looks ridiculous. However, it can be used to mattify oily skin. The brush is practically useless in my opinion. Although, I do love the mirror included in the compact for touch-ups throughout the day. I would like to add that the pressed powder does appear to have shimmer in it but it does not transfer onto the skin. If anything, it will make you glow.

I recommend this product to anyone who is basically blemish free and only in need of light coverage. This product does nothing for someone with any acne, scarring or damaged skin. Also, if you have any large pores or dry skin, this will only enhance this. The product is like most drugstore powders leaving residue on cell phones, people's clothing and even worse, your own clothing during the day while reapplying.

Overall, I can't stress the awesomeness of YouTube make-up tutorials enough. These are free and fantastic ways to learn about make-up — tutorials galore, what brands are most recommended, what tools are out there and how to use them. Plus, what would work best for your skin type.
Marian M.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
PRODUCT: Very drying. Everyday I used this I would moisturize well and it still stuck and dried out my skin. It's very thick and would be a concealer if it's coverage were better. It does oxidize early and then it's kind of notable. One thing I liked was that I didn't have to set it and had to oil problems.

FINISH: Semi- Matte. I didn't have to set it and had no major oil problems. POWDER FINISH.

COVERAGE: Light to medium of coverage
Palma R.
Absecon, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think that if your looking for a powder that cheaper but still really good then i deff think that you should try this. it is dry so if you have oily skin its great for that. the only thing about it those is the brush that it comes with. It really doesn't do anything. but if you use a different brush then its way better!
Madison B.
Wilkesboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is a perfect matte to put over your foundation! I think it proves great coverage and a smooth results! I just use a powder brush and swipe a few times over my face for that perfect finish! I think it will pair well with any brand of makeup because I use Clinique acne solutions liquid foundation with it!
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Light Medium
A neither here-nor-there powder. Not long lasting, and can definitely make you look cakey if you use a bit too much. But for a light dusting on the forehead and nose area to help minimise shine, it's good. Not worth the money in my opinion. Maybelline's matte+poreless powder is half the price and twice as good.
Gabriela S.
Again, I hated this, just like the foundation and the concealer it's super glittery, I couldn't even finish it. The photoready line is just not for me. It made me look older because it settled it all of my fine lines, and during the day I looked crazy standing in the sun with all the glitter in this.
Reyna R.
This powder works great, this is one of my favorite powders from the drugstore because it doesn't have shimmer in it like most do. This powder doesn't last all day, but it last a good amount of time you do hsve/need to touch up once in a while, but to me personally that's okay.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Umm, no. Isn't work well for me. Maybe I'm just too picky but I didn't like it. If you use it alone yeah it will smooth out your face; "blur" it if you will.. But to keep make up on longer? No. My face completely came off after only about 3 hours of having it on.. Sorry👎🏼👎🏼
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this over concealer and liquid matte and it makes my face flawless. I never have any shine on my face for pictures and my skin looks even. I rarely have to reapply andnit lasts me through a whole day at college. I don't like the application brush so I use my own .
Elizabeth F.
Croswell, MI
My husband actually bought this for me, I have tried plenty of powders in the past i have a hard time finding powders for my pale skin and this was actually lighter. It was a very Matte finish and did help keep my foundation in place all day I would recommend!
Reagan C.
How is this powder? Is this good for setting foundation? Is this good for touch ups?
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your skin look nice?
Yesenia R.
Do you wear this product after foundation before your powder? Or after you put your powder on?
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I have large pores and a little texture on my face from time to time. I'm wondering if this is a good setting powder for my type of skin. Does it make your skin appear smoothr?
Isabella G.
Madera, CA
Is the powder heavy or light weight, I am careful with my powders as I don't want my foundation to appear cakey