BY REVLON

2 of primer see more...

Buy on Amazon
sophia l.
Grand Rapids
I really enjoyed this primer! I have oily skin and this gave it a matte look almost all day. It’s super easy to blend and doesn’t feel like it clogs my pores. Only thing I wish is that it was a different bottle or something, I feel like I waste so much product at the end. Overall I really enjoy this primer and will be buying again.
Ashley G.
Santa Clarita
I enjoyed how this primer made my pores seem smaller and the finish was a smoothing one but not matte which I enjoyed. The only problem was that my glasses seemed to slip more when I had this under my foundation which wasn’t great but I loved how silky it felt on!
Rose S.
Newport news
This is my all time favorite primer! It never fails!! On lazy days I can use just this with as bit of blush and eyebrows and I look fine. The thing I noticed that this particular product excells at is that it really does take way redness and fills in pores and crevices. Great stuff!
Kelsey O.
I have almost gone through a bottle of the pore perfecting primer. I like to put this over my nose as that’s my oily part and I get sebaceous glands on my nose and this product helps to hide those suckers. Do believe it reduces pore size appearance.
Chelsea H.
Georgetown
Smooth, long lasting. This primer keeps makeup on and stops “creasing”. You also only need to use a very small amount so the bottle will last you a very long time! Great product!Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This product left my face more oily than coating correctly as a primer. It did help if you use powder based concealers compared to more the liquid concealer. It also seems to separate quickly after buying the product.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
I only give it three because I noticed it it blurred my skin but felt like it was pretty heavy... although it did the job. I like using this on clients who have bigger pores. Works well but doesn’t help with oil.
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
I have the pore reducing pack of this and it really does help fill in the pores. I have dry skin and it does not emphasize dry spots on my skin which is a major plus. I would repurchase this when I run out. A little goes a very long way. Patting this into the skin is the best way to use this.
Pamela G.
San Antonio
Its an ok product . does what its supposed to do. If your looking for something cheap. The only thing I really didn't like about this product was it really don't last that long when your in the sun
Stevie L.
Albuquerque
This did go on like a dream and you could definitely see a huge difference after putting it on. My pores were practically gone and made makeup go on so nice and smooth