BY REVLON

A new shade to love. Highly pigmented color with matte finish that glides on effortlessly

• Use the built in smudger to take it from precise to smoky
• Soft kajal can be used to line the inner rim
• Use with PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash for multiple finishes in one eye look
• All day wear
• Ophthalmologist tested

• Which color would you recommend for people with brown eyes?2 Answers
  • So is this actually 3 products in one??2 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it easy to apply?3 Answers
Revlon Photoready Kajal Matte Eye Pencil
  • "This product is very pigmented. Glitter side has a nice amount of glitter. easy to apply. great for beginners. does not have any fallout. You do not need any glitter glue, already included. Great applicators. " in 19 reviews
  • "I love to use this color on my lower waterline. depending on how I feel I might just use it on the top. this Is a really pretty color. its glides right on. MUST PURCHASE." in 12 reviews
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
I'm SO pleased with this. I needed a new dark - but not black - eyeliner and I found this new Revlon product. I got it in Fig, which is hard to describe. I can't make up my mind whether it's a more like a graphite, I think. Anyway, it doesn't matter because the color is nice and dark without the harshness of black.

It it nicely pigmented. It's soft enough to be smudgeable, but once it sets it sets and wears well. It comes in a slanted shape which is ok, but be aware that with use the slant is bound to disappear. Also, it comes with a wonderful slanted brush at the other end. The brush is thick but soft, so it does a good job of smudging the e/l without hurting your eye. I must say those pointy sponges never worked for me, so this brush is a refreshing and welcome change.

The colors are Black, Fig, Evergreen (dark emerald green), and Graphite (dark grey). I bought it about 4 days ago. I went to my local Rite Aid today and they have run clean out of the Fig color. I hope they never discontinue this. I think it's really good, especially for the delicate skin on mature gals like me. I intend to get another one.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is an absolutely stunning eyeliner that goes on like a dream. It is so creamy and pigmented and is the perfect pop of color to any eye look to make it look more playful. I bought this at Tj Maxx and I am so glad I did because it is beautiful. I would highly recommend this eyeliner to everybody.
Lindsay G.
Parrottsville, TN
I have this pencil in the shade 304 matte marine and i love it! the product itself is very pigmented and smooth. it glides on easily and stays where ever i put it. i use this product when i feel like going a little more beyond everyday look. i highly reccomend! also the packaging matches the color of the product so thats always nice. it even has a little eraser on the end of the pencil.
Amber R.
I absolutely LOVE this product, especially the cream eyeshadow. It goes on so smooth, blends well (blend right away before it dries though, because once it does it has some serious staying power!) and looks so amazing on. The color is awesome and super pigmented, it's beautiful. The best thing about it though is that you can blend it to create whatever look you want, dramatic or subtle or anything inbetween.
I've read a few reviews saying people had issues with the glitter side, and I disagree. It's not a super thick glitter so if that's the look you're going for then buy a separate glitter or use this product but dab it on your eyes instead of swiping with the brush. But I personally like the fact that it's not super thick, it adds to the versatility of it and allows you to create a really subtle, lowkey look with just a hint of glitter if that's what you're going for. And if you want to go bold, you certainly can do that as well.
I've also heard people say they've had issues with flaking but I haven't experienced that myself. I highly recommend this product, not only is it beautiful but it's super user friendly and easy to use and apply. Beginners can stick with just this tube and have an awesome look, and people with a little more experience can add even more shadows (I use a medium and dark brown by elf) to create a really great looking dramatic smoky eye look. Buy one and play around with it to find what works best for you, you won't be disappointed!
Josie B.
Port Washington,WI
This product was pigmented but I found it difficult to use. Although it's affordable it had a difficult time with applying because I don't like pencil liners, aside from that it was very pigmented and for people who like pencil liners it's a good product, although it was tough to sharpen.
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
I actually purchased this at Big Lots for $2.99 and it was such a steal. The eyeliner is so black and smokes out beautifully. Such a great product. Unfortunately my dog ate it 😣 so I am going to have to purchase another one.
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
This was totally an impulse buy to be honest. I bought it on clearance at Target for $1.48, and I thought that this color was very striking, so fro a $1.48, I knew it wouldn't hurt to try it. I really love it! I wear white eyeliner, too. Sometimes I layer it with black eyeliner, and sometimes I use it by itself. This yellow liner has the same effect as white liner, in that it makes your eyes look brighter, and it creates a doe-eyed look. The smudger on this pencil works well, too, and I've been using this liner with bronze, rusty eye shadows, so that it creates a nice sunset/easter make-up look. Another great thing is that this pencil applies so smoothly, the pencil tip is very velvety. I'm going to buy more!!!!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Pencil in Matte Lemon is truly pretty and bold on! Take this lemonade eye pencil and make Lemonade lol! it glides on really easy, I barely have to press on my eye area, which is really important to me. It is highly pigmented color, so pretty! I am telling you. So out of the box in what you may think in eyeliner color and so hip and trendy too! Its a color and of course a brand name you should not walk by and not add to your beauty kit. Love it!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I cannot even believe this pencil! I just learned what kajal is today and it makes a difference. This pencil is so smooth and pigmented! I like that this comes with the smudger. I have never used a pencil on my waterline that didn't skip during application. This is one smooth line. Yellow is my favorite color so this is perfect, brightening, and fun!
Lynne B.
LOVE this eyeliner! It does everything I want it to do - highly pigmented color, easy to blend, inexpensive. I've purchased Revlon eyeliner before that has this applicator. One of the reasons I chose this over other eyeliners is because it has a domed sponge-tip applicator on the other end. I use it all the time. It doesn't tug at my eye which is key for this kind of product. I have very oily skin and hooded lids so I have to use all kinds of tricks to keep any eye color from sliding or smudging.
Tabitha W.
VINTON, LA
How long does it last and is it easy to apply?
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Does this really work??
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
I'm considering trying this for the new year. can anyone tell me, does this crease on the eyes?
Linda K.
Cleveland, GA
So is this actually 3 products in one??
Morgan S.
I saw these not too long ago, and thought they were quite interesting! however, I'd like to know if they're pigmented enough?

Amazon