Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener - Purple Reign uploaded by Leah S.

BY REVLON

Intensify and highlight for a smoldering look. Get multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end s rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look. Available in 4 exotic colors with complementary highlighting shades. see more...

Mari P.
Milton
I love love love this pencil!! The brightener end is perfect! So many times brightener liners are too white, this is a soft cream and perfect for brightening but not looking harsh. The purple end is a very nice bright purple and packs a color punch! It’s a must in my makeup kit!
Kylie R.
Battle Creek, MI
Love love loveee this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and looks great. Definitely not a first time buy. One of my favorite eyeliners for sure! Longer lasting than most I've tried I will most definitely buy again
Jacquelinne S.
Sunland, CA
I have like a love hate kinda thing going on with this product. Yes I know that sounds weird but you know it works for me some days but some other days it just doesn't go as planned. I honestly don't think I would recommend this product cause I know there are better drugstore eyeliners out there !
Melina G.
I LOVE THIS I USALLY LIKE TO FIRST PUT MY MAKE UP THEN USE This when am done tends to last longer and I really enjoy this one and I do like the colors
Leah S.
Wilmington, OH
Great for lower lashline. I use the brightener in my waterline and it really brightens my eyes as for price I would say it's affordable
Amber K.
Newland, NC
Product works great and it's reasonably priced. Purchased at Walmart. My eye color is blue so it helps make my eyes stand out.
Erica S.
Albuquerque
One of the best eyeliners I've ever used Revlon does a great job at making the colors pop and they last for very long time
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
The color so pretty on me ... my eyebrows prefect smile and face .... it's hard getting a product that work on my face
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Decent eye liner lets the job done. I would use a again. Could be more smudge proof in my opinion
Laleska O.
Atlanta, GA
Love it, really good price and really good product, longs the whole night, dont make a mess