BY REVLON

Intensify and highlight for a smoldering look. Get multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end s rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look. Available in 4 exotic colors with complementary highlighting shades. see more...

Mari P.
Milton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this pencil!! The brightener end is perfect! So many times brightener liners are too white, this is a soft cream and perfect for brightening but not looking harsh. The purple end is a very nice bright purple and packs a color punch! It’s a must in my makeup kit!
Kylie R.
Battle Creek, MI
Love love loveee this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and looks great. Definitely not a first time buy. One of my favorite eyeliners for sure! Longer lasting than most I've tried I will most definitely buy again
Jacquelinne S.
Sunland, CA
I have like a love hate kinda thing going on with this product. Yes I know that sounds weird but you know it works for me some days but some other days it just doesn't go as planned. I honestly don't think I would recommend this product cause I know there are better drugstore eyeliners out there !
Melina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS I USALLY LIKE TO FIRST PUT MY MAKE UP THEN USE This when am done tends to last longer and I really enjoy this one and I do like the colors
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color so pretty on me ... my eyebrows prefect smile and face .... it's hard getting a product that work on my face
Savannah J.
Palm Bch Shrs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent eye liner lets the job done. I would use a again. Could be more smudge proof in my opinion
Laleska O.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it, really good price and really good product, longs the whole night, dont make a mess
Türkiye v.
İraq
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg i like it so much it's so smooth on lips i use it for the 4th time and i get it in a good price so so so cheap for the quality and its long lasting and its not dry on lips opposite of that so smooth and yeah .
Jhoana S.
Edmonton
the color transfers on my contact lenses and gives me a cloudy vision. the color white doesnt stay on my water line. 🙄
Cindy B.
Dubai
This product is a nice dark black but it tends to run from the water line for my eyes.