Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener - Emerald uploaded by Carol M.

BY REVLON

Intensify and highlight for a smoldering look. Get multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end s rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look. Available in 4 exotic colors with complementary highlighting shades. see more...

Sophia S.
This product is amazing. It's far less cheaper than the tartes new collection of liners with an attachment of a shadow stick. The quality is pretty intense ️too for a drug store product. I definitely recommend getting this ladies!
It also comes with a lot of different colors and has amazing color payoff and pigment as well. I have always been a fan of Revlon products when it comes to eye makeup!
Jamie Rose S.
I love this kajal liner because it's a multipurpose product that both brightens and lines your eyes. The formula was extremely smooth and creamy, which allowed for easy, smooth application into the eyes. I also enjoyed the shade range as their was a selection that suited just about everyone skin tone. I definitely recommend this drugstore liner because for the price it's pretty decent quality!
Katie E.
I like this liner it's not one of my favorites, but i do pull it out occasionally to add that pop of color. I have this liner in this color and the blue. I do tend to use the blue more because my eyes are blue. I actually have bought the blue one twice. The green one isn't bad but for my eyes it's not the right thing unless I'm trying to go for a green eye
Jessica D.
Revlon is my favorite drugstore brand. Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Emerald is a good product. Beautiful color! Eyeliner go's on smoothly and is long lasting. Does not smudge, unless you want it too. The color Emerald really does resemble the gem and looks amazing on brown eyes.
Vero N.
Its always great to have more than one thing in a package because you get the best of two things out of one haha but revlon definitely improved with this because the use of the eyeliner is strong and pops up and the eye brightener speaks out for your eyes which is something you want.
Hannah M.
Huntsville, TX
I love the color of this liner, I wasn't too pleased with the other colors it came in, but the green is gorgeous. It really makes my blue eyes pop, but I've used it on many people with a variety of eye colors and it never fails to wow. I would purchase this color again.
Heather H.
Elgin, IL
This is one of my go to eyeliner in my makeup bag!! with green eyes and the right makeup, this looks amazing. Packaging can be confusing, but ok. I purchased this at Target, and have been in love with it. I would buy this again and recommend this to all my friends.
Diana V.
Whitewater, WI
This is nice but for some reason it keeps smearing from my top lash line down to under my eyes, making me look really tired. It's nice that these aren't that expensive but I really wish it would've worked for me. I wouldn't buy again simply because of the smearing.
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
I love this eyeliner! I'm a big Loreal makeup and hair care fan! I received this as a sample and honestly love how intense the black is! There are some that aren't as pigmented. This has great staying power throughout the day! I highly recommend this product!
Juliana R.
Merrick, NY
When I used this kajal I loved because has easy application and has wonderful colors. I used beige and green color that suited about my skin tone. I recommend people to use. I use the product when I'm going out to a party or even going on a day-to-day.
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
Is this good for the waterline?