Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener - Emerald uploaded by Carol M.

BY REVLON

Intensify and highlight for a smoldering look. Get multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end s rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look. Available in 4 exotic colors with complementary highlighting shades. see more...

Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener - Emerald
  • "I love this eyeliner! I'm a big Loreal makeup and hair care fan! I received this as a sample and honestly love how intense the black is! There are some that aren't as pigmented. This has great staying power throughout the day! I highly recommend this product! " in 4 reviews
  • "This eyeliner stays on the whole day and does not smudge. 10/10 would recommend! I use it on my waterline, and still after blinking and wearing all day it doesn't smudge or rub off. " in 4 reviews
Raquel G.
Fort Worth
This is a very beautiful eyeliner, the Emerald color goes great with brown eyes and I love that it has the skin tone eye liner on the other end. It is great for the water line,the eye liner is very easy to apply and long lasting and doesnt smudge.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
These eyeliners are amazing I stocked up on them when our local store had them on clearance and they're so good. They add a perfect pop to any makeup look and they last for quite some time. I definitely recommend
Ashley V.
I really do not like this eyeliner. It dried out very fast and did not go on very well. I do not recommend this for eyeliner. I would not buy this eyeliner ever again. But they have nice lipsticks and mascara!
Angelly P.
This product is very pigmented. The eyeliner is at a good value. My eye color is brown and it works very well with my color. I would say it's not as good as high end retailers but good enough for drug store makeup.
Jamie Rose S.
I love this kajal liner because it's a multipurpose product that both brightens and lines your eyes. The formula was extremely smooth and creamy, which allowed for easy, smooth application into the eyes. I also enjoyed the shade range as their was a selection that suited just about everyone skin tone. I definitely recommend this drugstore liner because for the price it's pretty decent quality!
Jessica D.
Revlon is my favorite drugstore brand. Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Emerald is a good product. Beautiful color! Eyeliner go's on smoothly and is long lasting. Does not smudge, unless you want it too. The color Emerald really does resemble the gem and looks amazing on brown eyes.
Vero N.
Its always great to have more than one thing in a package because you get the best of two things out of one haha but revlon definitely improved with this because the use of the eyeliner is strong and pops up and the eye brightener speaks out for your eyes which is something you want.
Sophia S.
This product is amazing. It's far less cheaper than the tartes new collection of liners with an attachment of a shadow stick. The quality is pretty intense ️too for a drug store product. I definitely recommend getting this ladies!
It also comes with a lot of different colors and has amazing color payoff and pigment as well. I have always been a fan of Revlon products when it comes to eye makeup!
Lisa B.
Denton, TX
Katie E.
I like this liner it's not one of my favorites, but i do pull it out occasionally to add that pop of color. I have this liner in this color and the blue. I do tend to use the blue more because my eyes are blue. I actually have bought the blue one twice. The green one isn't bad but for my eyes it's not the right thing unless I'm trying to go for a green eye
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
Is this good for the waterline?