BY REVLON

Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + BrightenerIntensify and Highlight for a Smoldering LookGet multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end's rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look. Available in 4 exotic colors with complementary highlighting shades.- What is Kajal? Kajal is an eye liner form that delivers rich, intense color impact and can be worn on the inner rim of the eye. Inspired by ancient Egypt and Cleopatra.- Both ends of this dual-ended eye liner can be worn on the inner rim of the eye - Creamy formula glides on smoothly - All-day wearTIPS:• Apply light end to inner rim of lower lash line to brighten eyes. • Then, apply dark end to upper lash line for rich, intense color. • For added drama, apply kajal to lower lash line, connecting to upper lash line at outer corner of the eye.• To complete the look, use your finger to gently blend the line at outer corners. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth gliding eyeliner with rich color. It has pretty good lasting power (about 6-8 hours) and never ends up under my eyes. I enjoy how it has a brightening side and a regular liner. I like to use the white/cream side to help my eyes look more awake and brighter or you can use it under the regular liner to make the color more intense.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Carbon Cleopatra
Not my favorite.  Found it patchy to apply.  While it may work fine for others, I do not find myself reaching for it very often.  I picked this up at my local Walgreens, I would not repurchase, and I likely would not recommend it to others.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
Review for: Carbon Cleopatra
Revlon is a great brand period. I love all their products. And I love their eye liners. The prices are great on everything, including these. My only problem is getting it to stay on. It goes on great, but it tends to run after a couple of hours. Especially in the summer time. I always have to carry wipes around with me so that I can wipe it from under my eyes and apply more. I probably apple eye liner 5 or 6 times a day because of how often it runs.
Brittney W.
Was satisfied with the price and the quality of the product. It was on the cheaper side of eye liners but also lasted much longer then others and applied easily!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this eyeliner when trying to save money and not buy my normal designer brand liner. Though it looks good I wasn't a huge fan. The black colors were not as strong as I would have hoped, but the other colors I tried including the brown looked good. Overall I felt it didn't provide a dramatic line, but did look good for doing a natural everyday look.
Rosa V.
Review for: Photoready
Only eyeliner I use in addition to a gel eye liner. It's perfect to line your eyes with first before you perfect your winged eyeliner. Amazing intensity in color, deep thick coal texture that doesn't run even if you have a bit of concealer on eyelid. Only downside would be the fact that I live in Miami, and carrying the liner around often causes the tip to melt.
sharena b.
Durham, NC
Review for: Blue Nile
LOVE THIS PRODUCT and the pop that gives when I wear it on my water brow. Because of how colorful it is, I don't wear any makeup on my eyelid other than liquid eyeliner and mascara because all of the excitement is going on below. The price and availability is great. I typically get mine from CVS.
leyah m.
Miramar Beach, FL
Review for: Carbon Cleopatra
This eyeliner glides on so well. Its very bendable, making it good for Smokey makeup looks. However, it does transfer and smudge. So you do have to reapply throughout the day. It is an overall good eyeliner, and I would definitely recommend it, just use a setting spray after to lock it in place.
Mary B.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Blue Nile
I've been using this brand for a long time but lately feel as if the quality is lacking. I like this shade for my blue eyes and it lasts me a couple months with using it only a few times a week! My biggest complaint is that I feel that it breaks off too easily but overall I would recommend it!
Jenna C.
Seaford, DE
Review for: Photoready
Goes on very smooth and pigmented, I love the way it looks with my blue eyes. I can't say yet how I feel about the longevity though because I've only tried it once and I ended up taking off all my makeup about two hours after putting it on that night. But first impression was great.
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
Does this go on smoothly and does it stay on all day?
skyes C.
Does the brightener really work? I don't want something that will be too obvious in the sense that people can point it out, i'm looking for a more natural look and i'm scared that this may be too obvious!
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this really brighten your eyes?
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
What does the brightened do exactly? I would like something that makes me look less tired all the time. Will this do it?
Samantha M.
Center point , IN
Does this eye liner last all day? I need something that won't smear and smudge on its own throughout the day!