BY REVLON

Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eye Liner + BrightenerIntensify and Highlight for a Smoldering LookGet multiple on-trend looks with one dual ended pencil. The dark end's rich color gives you an intense, bold look. The light end brightens and opens up the eyes. Use both ends together for an on-trend, smoldering look. Available in 4 exotic colors with complementary highlighting shades.- What is Kajal? Kajal is an eye liner form that delivers rich, intense color impact and can be worn on the inner rim of the eye. Inspired by ancient Egypt and Cleopatra.- Both ends of this dual-ended eye liner can be worn on the inner rim of the eye - Creamy formula glides on smoothly - All-day wearTIPS:• Apply light end to inner rim of lower lash line to brighten eyes. • Then, apply dark end to upper lash line for rich, intense color. • For added drama, apply kajal to lower lash line, connecting to upper lash line at outer corner of the eye.• To complete the look, use your finger to gently blend the line at outer corners. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very smooth gliding eyeliner with rich color. It has pretty good lasting power (about 6-8 hours) and never ends up under my eyes. I enjoy how it has a brightening side and a regular liner. I like to use the white/cream side to help my eyes look more awake and brighter or you can use it under the regular liner to make the color more intense.
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Carbon Cleopatra
Not my favorite.  Found it patchy to apply.  While it may work fine for others, I do not find myself reaching for it very often.  I picked this up at my local Walgreens, I would not repurchase, and I likely would not recommend it to others.
Brittney W.
Was satisfied with the price and the quality of the product. It was on the cheaper side of eye liners but also lasted much longer then others and applied easily!
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this eyeliner when trying to save money and not buy my normal designer brand liner. Though it looks good I wasn't a huge fan. The black colors were not as strong as I would have hoped, but the other colors I tried including the brown looked good. Overall I felt it didn't provide a dramatic line, but did look good for doing a natural everyday look.
Mona C.
Awesome product with good color and pigmentation!!! Perfect for cat eyes and on the better side of price. I'm a first time user of this product and it lasts all day! I would totally recommend it!!!!!!
This eyeliner lasts longer than some other eyeliners I've used and it's very dark. The brightener is great for the inner corners of your eyes. I bought this at WalMart, as I do with the majority of my makeup and beauty products. It's a little pricey.
mina s.
Woodstock, GA
Super good pigmentation and it is reasonably priced as well. the only down side is that it didn't last very long for me so i had to reapply, but that's not that bad :)
Sarah P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very intense color, easy application and easy to correct mistakes! Love this kind of liner and allowed me to go with bolder colors!!
Kelly T.
Southington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like the color and it bleeds because I have oily eyes. It is not really water proof at all I guess, bummer.
Jenny N.
Delray Beach, FL
I love the product. It look amazing. The pigmentation is incredible. Plus it last longer then most of my eyeliners.
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
Does this go on smoothly and does it stay on all day?
skyes C.
Does the brightener really work? I don't want something that will be too obvious in the sense that people can point it out, i'm looking for a more natural look and i'm scared that this may be too obvious!
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does this really brighten your eyes?
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
What does the brightened do exactly? I would like something that makes me look less tired all the time. Will this do it?
Samantha M.
Center point , IN
Does this eye liner last all day? I need something that won't smear and smudge on its own throughout the day!