Revlon

Revlon Photoready...
10 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Really good coverage and easily blendable and buildable. Great colour match, unscented and has a nice matte finish. In a very easy-to-use packaging, making it perfect for beginners in make-up.
5 / 5
It is the best foundation cream, has a medium-full coverage but it feels very light on u skin!!
5 / 5
i LOVE this. love the way it applies. very smooth and blends amazing. feels very light on the face. great coverage and lasts long. great for under eye bags, blemishes, and just about anything. will be buying again
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love the formula it glides on to your skin so nicely it’s easy to apply and very easy to blend, this product is great for everyone that does their makeup, very long lasting
5 / 5
I have bought this a few times for covering acne scars, discoloration and dark under eye circles. It is just the right amount of coverage for a natural but not caked on look.
5 / 5
I love how easy this is to blend, feels super soft on my skin, with a subtle glow. I totally recommend this
5 / 5
Full coverage! I usually use it when I want to do a full face makeup. It stays put for hours too!
5 / 5
This is good for makeup finish guys will try this And thank me later. This is very affordable and valuable. I recommend this product to everyone
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I was very happy with this product, would definitely recommend it. Gave me full coverage and was close to my skin colour
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
When I used this product it was really nice when I put it on but after awhile it got really oily and made my face look really bad. So if you have oily skin don’t get this because it will make your face look really oily.