BY REVLON

Our Newest Flawless-finish Foundation With Built-in Blender So You Have A Perfected Makeup Look Anytime, Anywhere
Our Innovative Formula Works With Your Skin Type And Evens And Smooths Your Skin Tone, To Leave You With A Fresh Faced, Natural Finish
Full Range Of High-definition Shades

• Medium, Buildable Coverage
  • All Day Wear
  • High-definition Filter Technology Captures And Transforms Any Light To Blur And Soften Flaws

• Do you like the new format of this foundation2 Answers
  • How does it look in the daylight? Some foundations look s...2 Answers
  • Anybody else having issues with the packaging? Are you su...3 Answers
Baige S.
I was sent this foundation from Revlon to try out. I received the shade Ivory. First to start off, i have very fair combination skin, right now since its colder out i have alot of dry patches. When first applied the shade is perfect but after about 10mins it does get darker so it is about 2 shades darker than my skin tone. I'd say this foundation is medium to full coverage.

I first used a brush to apply, it applies nicely on the outer portion of my face but on my nose and pore area it really settles in my pores, so i used a beauty sponge and that helped alot, it also stuck to my dry patches so MAKE sure you moisturize before applying your makeup. It did apply better with the one side i sprayed their refresh spray on. It lasted about 8 hrs until it started to get a little shiny. I didnt need to set it because i have dry skin right now, i think this would be better for normal oily skin though.

CONS, the packaging is absolutely horrible! I hate that you have to twist the bottom to get product to come out. The sponge, i knew would soak up everything so i just pulled the sponge off. So i basically just slightly twist the bottom then just hit it against the back of my hand to get product out without getting too much out. Overall i will continue to use this foundation.
Stephanie S.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Sand Beige more...
I bought this foundation without looking up any reviews beforehand which was my first mistake. I thought the formula would be something similar to the wet n wild photo focus (which is one of my favorite drugstore foundations) so I decided to give it a chance. It does look good on camera but not good enough to ignore how bad it looks in person.

I have combo skin that's more dry than oily but I usually don't have any trouble wearing matte foundations. This foundation made my skin look super textured, dry, and cake-y even when using a small amount. I've tried using an exfoliator before applying and mixing in some face oil but neither made any difference.

The packaging is also a nightmare, the sponge absorbs a bunch of the product and would probably end up becoming unsanitary after multiple uses. I just ended up cutting mine out.

Considering how expensive this foundation was and how much I usually like Revlon products, this was a huge let down and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Rachael H.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I actually was pleasantly surpriaed by this foundation. The formula is nice and lasted a good 12 hours, only caking up a bit around my nose. It makes me skin look even and flawless. The biggest drawback is the sponge. It is harder than most beauty sponges and it is hard to get into the crevices of the face, like around the nose. It is a medium to light coverage, but is buildable. Ot is also a but expensive for a drugstore foundation, but really a good value overall. I wpuld repurchase it
Alyssa L.
Watertown
Review for: Nude more...
I am still trying to decide how I feel about this particular foundation. It offered a nice coverage for my red skin and my under eye circles. It did emphasize some of the dryness in my skin which made me disappointed. It was almost $20 when I purchased it which is what makes me so indecisive with it. It is a good product but I feel I have gotten much better products from other brands and even reckon themselves that were half the price!
𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝕽.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I really like this foundation! The tone was a bit too light for me, so I do mix it with another darker foundation to get the perfect match, but the formula itself is lovely! It dries down well, isn't cakey, and the coverage is pretty good. My only issue is that by itself it does oxidize a bit and get a little orangey. It's not super long lasting and does fade after a few hours, but it does the job! My biggest issue is really the sponge. I do not like it, I think it just wastes so much product, and I'm not sure how to wash it without getting water and soap in the dispenser. I kind of cringe the think about how much bacteria is in there... But I like to dump the foundation onto the top of my hand and then use a brush to apply, so no big deal. I will be buying this foundation again (this time, in my proper shade!) once I finish this bottle:)
Rose C.
Cedar Falls
Amazing Product, just got and wanted to say how amazing this product is. It blends beautifully with the sponge provided on top. The formula is amazing and I’d say medium to full coverage. It’s a more matte finish so if you have oily skin I would highly recommend it
Edit: I’ve been trying it for a few more days, and wow I’m honestly so impressed the design is perfect and I will buy again.
Chelsea B.
Review for: Mocha more...
I was very excited to try this foundation. I love the style of it and the cushion that helps apply the foundation. The product is easy to Apple and spread and holds fairly well. The color however makes my skin look SOOOOOO dull. I have to apply a reddish foundation to make the Revlon pop somewhat. Maybe it’s just that way on darker skin.
Abby L.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Nude more...
I bought this for $16 and at this price point for a drugstore product I had high hope to it. Big disappointment! I gotta admit I bought this cause of the name,hoping that this will make me look ready for an insta photo. The texture is very liquidy. As soon as I applied it on my skin it sunk right into my pores,my face looked terribly cakey. (I have oily skin) I didn’t use the built-in sponge though,it’s quite unhygienic in my opinion. I ripped it right off before I waste the product in it,and used my beauty blender instead. Well this foundation didn’t work for me.
Jessica B.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
My favorite features of this product are the applicator and how easy it is to apply. The applicator is shaped just right so that I could easily get into little creases and places on my face. It applied evenly and didn't feel heavy or greasy, and it lasted most of the day.

My only complaints were that it was a little confusing on how to get enough of the makeup primed in the applicator before first use. Also, it squirted out a few times and got everywhere. The makeup did not come out of my clothing after being washed.

Overall, it was a good product. I may or may not purchase in the future.
Gabriella D.
This foundation is absolutely amazing. I sometimes mix it with the dermacol foundation from amazon for a little extra coverage. My pores are almost unnoticeable when i wear it. However, it is not a complete fluid ounce and it's $17 at any drugstore. I personally think that the price is worth it. I can honestly say you should go and get it. #NewYearNewHair
Genedra T.
Montgomery, AL
Anybody else having issues with the packaging? Are you supposed to twist it clockwise or counterclockwise?
Bryn W.
Is this a good product? What kind of coverage and finish does it have? I want to try this. Revlon Photoready Insta-Filter Foundation
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Do you like the new format of this foundation
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Never seen foundation come in this form. Do you prefer it better this way? Assuming it's less messy than liquid foundation. Is it effective?
April a.
Akron, NY
Worth it ? I like a Dewey finish ?

back