BY REVLON

Create the newest highlighting trends with our easy 4 steps palettes.
Get a dewy, lit-from-within glow with Sunlit Dream, the highlighting palette. Micro-shimmer powders create a luminous effect that spotlights the high points of the face and is perfect for all skin tones
Get a multi-colored, prismatic glow with Galaxy Dream, the holographic highlighting palette. Duo chrome pearl provides a prismatic glow for an out of this world, holographic, multi-faceted highlight.

• Easy to blend, silky smooth powder format allows you to customize your look
• Universally flattering shimmer shades
• Easy to follow on pack instructions

Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I am into highlighters, but I never tried a powder highlighter so I am very excited to have tried this and I totally Love it. The Revlon Sunlit Dream Photoready highlighting palette is a gorgeous must have makeup. The packaging is very sleek it comes with four different shades perfect for any skin tones. I use the lighter shade to highlight and darker tone to contour, it is very versatile, highly pigmented and the best feature it doesnt migrate all over your face. Perfect for any makeup look and gorgeous on pictures.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
I personally like my highlight to be blinding so this wasn’t my favorite. The lighter 3 shades are very similar. The gold shade is pretty but I’m not sure if this would work for darker complexions. I have very fair skin and it was very subtle on me. I noticed it was shade 002 so maybe they will come out with more shades? It worked as a “no make-up” make-up days but I tried using it a few different ways. I liked using the two shades on the left as an under eye brighter. It had a good mirror and the packaging was nice especially for a drugstore brand. If you have a lighter skin tone and like a natural look then this is the product for you.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This highlighter is amazing & I love it! It comes with a easy to follow guide on the back that helped me to apply each shade. I like that I can customize my look & the intensity of glow whether I want a subtle everyday look or an all out beaming highlight for a night out. I appreciate Revlon opting for the large mirror in this perfect palette that looks like a luxury product! It's comes with four shades that are different from each other, and is perfect for any & all skin tones! It's easy to build up the pigmentation for a gorgeous luminesce glow. Every time I use this palette it leaves me with a flawless spot-lit look that's perfection in selfies! They are soft & creamy & my favorite shades are the bronze & rose golden shades! So beautiful! This is definitely the palette to start the summer with!
brooklynn b.
Aurora
i rate this highlight palette a 3/5 because yes there are four different shades of highlight but it’s based on skin tone. i also feel like when you apply this is definitely better to use less because when using a lot you will notice it looks kind of cakey. i would recommend this is you like natural, skin tone compatible highlighters.
Kelsey B.
This highlighter is SO easy to use; it's my new favorite drugstore highlighter! This palette is stunning on multiple skintones; my friends and I all used it, and it looked just as good on all of us. It's an extremely versatile palette that leaves my skin looking flawless in selfies. It's extremely pigmented for being a drugstore highlighter, and a little goes a long way. I absolutely love this product!
Kayla W.
I think these Revlon Sunlit Dream PhotoReady Highlighting Palettes is great for highlighter beginners. It is subtle and pretty on the skin. Not only is it great for highlighting, but it also makes good eyeshadow as well. If you're looking for a little more "bling" to your highlight, then these might disappoint you, but if you like a subtle glow give this a try! I have got to try both of these for free thanks to Crowdtap and I think out of the 2 colors that this comes in, Holographic and Sunlit Dream, that Sunlit Dream is the best one and my favorite.
Narumi T.
I really enjoy this palette. The product comes with 4 shades, and each has different kind of glow. Formula seems to be very soft, so it’s easy to apply with both fingers or brush. It’s not very intense highlighter, it’d look rather natural which I love. The colors are good as eyeshadow, also. I am very satisfied with the product!
Megan D.
Cleveland, OH
For a drug store highlighting palette, this is awesome. Super build-able and pigmented. Not too subtle and not too blinding. For drug store? I am highly impressed. This pallet includes the four very popular highlighting colors. Great for all skin tones. Not chalky, actually super buttery. Good job Revlon. My go-to highlight. I love the huge mirror in the compact!
Lisa S.
This palette is so beautiful & super versatile for so many different skin tones. All the shades are super wearable for everyday use, not at all chalky or glitter either. If you’re looking for a new highlighter to try that’s really pretty & can be buildable, this is for you!
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
This is my new favorite highlight pallette. There are four shades. Two bronzier shades, a golden and a light shade. All four shades will give you a sun kissed glow. You can go for a subtle highlight or for that blinding highlight. The pigment is perfect. It's the perfect palette for those summer vibes. The formula is more soft but not chalky. This is a must have highlight pallette. revlon-photoready-highlighting-palette-002-sunlit-dream-.50-oz.-compact
Mathilde L.
Montreal , QC
Are those highlighters glittery?