3 colors available

BY REVLON

Revlon photoready translucent finisher. Eliminates shine and sets makeup for perfected skin in any light. see more...

• Can this be used under eye shadow ? 3 Answers
  • I have used this once before and found that it made me look SUPER p...1 Answers
  • I bought this but I'm not 100% sure how to use it... I read the ins...2 Answers
Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
  • "It's very shimmery, so you want to make sure you use it lightly." in 1 review
  • "I would recommend this to all my friends and family!" in 1 review
  • "It was really light for my skin tone and made it really obvious I had make up on." in 1 review
  • "I don't know why it's white, even though it's "translucent'." in 1 review
  • "It definitely helped my face look more matte, which is why I gave it two stars, but I don't think I'll be buying this product again." in 1 review
Christina F.
Christina F.
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
I bought this product because I needed a new setting powder. I wasn't looking for any additional coverage, so I opted for a translucent powder. I used this powder for the first time before a rehearsal dinner and noticed that I had an awful white cast in all the pictures that were taken with a flash. After noticing this, I looked more closely at the powder and realized that it has shimmer/glitter in it. Because this is a translucent powder I was not expecting it to have shimmer (and nowhere on the packaging does it mention the powder having any sort of shimmer, luminosity, or highlighting effect etc.). Because it's part of the PhotoReady line, I was also upset that it caused a flashback in pictures. Overall, I gave this one star because I felt like the marketing and package description were misleading.
Cali M.
Cali M.
East Longmeadow, MA
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
I have been looking for a good powder that i can wear and reapply throughout the day that stays on. This one worked the best out of all of the drug store powders. It left my face looking nice & shiny. I would recommend this powder to everybody who needs something quick to reapply throughout the day to cover up the oily shine.
Ashlee H.
Ashlee H.
Camino, Ca
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
I've been using this powder to bake my face, and I love it! It goes on very well and lasts a super long time. It has a slight shimmer to it, but I like it. It doesn't look unnatural, and just adds to my makeup look! It is also very affordable compared to other clear powders I have used, and it's lasting me a long time!
Erica P.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this finisher! It's great to remove the ultra shiny sections of your face from pictures. Especially when using the flash feature. It isn't quite a matte and certainly not a plain powder. It's definitely a holy grail when it comes to photo shoots! You won't be disappointed!
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder really delivers, I use it over oil control primer, it sets and prevents excess oil to come though. You do have to reapply during the day but it does a pretty good job in general. This powder has a little shimmer, which actually works because it prevents skin from looking dull.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Cleveland, TX
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
I love this powder because it works well in helping me keep my face more matte all day. even for a translucent powder, I can use it to get enough coverage and get it to act like a highlighter. I've bought it twice already. I just don't like spending $15 on it at walgreens.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
I really like this product! Makes your skin feel very smooth and helps with a shiny forehead (happens to me). However, use this product very lightly as if you apply too much, you tend to look washed out in pictures and will make it obvious you are wearing makeup.
Andy L.
Andy L.
This is one of my favorite powders by far. I have very oily skin and my makeup tends to move easily. With this powder my makeup stays much longer and it doesn't make my face look caked on. I recommend this to anyone will oily skin, or combination skin.
Camila G.
Camila G.
Bogota
I would recommend.!! Es increíble la textura que deja en mi piel lo amo, dura todo el día en mi cara, me gusta por qué tiene como un poco de brillante, deja la piel suave, yo lo compré en CVS y lo compraría siempre por el resto de mi vida.
Jacie S.
Jacie S.
Review for: Revlon PhotoReady Finisher Powder - Translucent
This powder is okay. It definitely works but I find a lot of cons when using it. It makes my foundation look about 10x lighter than it already is. It also has shimmer in it, which I didn't notice at first, but it looks a little funny.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Sanford, NC
What is the best use for this product? On top of liquid foundation, loose powder, or both?
Ryan C.
Ryan C.
Marion, sc
Who else loves this product?? I am doing this as part of a contest, but all opinions and thoughts are my own.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Sterling , Virginia
Can this be used under eye shadow ?
JESSICA D.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the work for combination skin? and is this good for any skin tone?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this but I'm not 100% sure how to use it... I read the instructions on the back but it just made my makeup feel greasy. Therefore, I feel like I'm doing something wrong since everyone is raving about it. Any tips from an avid user?