Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow

• I am looking for a good no dust long lasting eyeshadow. W...2 Answers
  • Can you still find this brand now? I can't seem to find t...7 Answers
Revlon  Photoready Eyeshadow
Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow
  • "I love that this palette comes with everything you need to create a makeup look. These palettes would be perfect for beginners- no need to worry about colour combinations or what goes where. On the back of the palette it gives you a guideline of where to place the shadows so there is no guess work. The shadows have a very nice texture, and blend easily. I'm not a fan of the powder primer as I find it hinders the opacity of the shadows. If you have oily eyelids I recommend using a primer like Urban Decay Primer Potion, or some type of eyeshadow base beforehand because the powder primer will not be enough. If you have blue eyes, Metropolitan is the palette for you- it really makes blue eyes really pop. The sparkle top coat has some fall out, so place a tissue underneath your eyes to keep the glitter from falling down on your cheeks and ruining your foundation. All in all a great palette, and I absolutely recommend it." in 12 reviews
  • "I think it is okay. I always do more of a natural look so that may be why I am a little thrown off with this. So I use the colors separate. Pretty good though for a beginner like myself. Perfect guidelines. Stand out color and long lasting" in 6 reviews
  • "Would definitely recommend this eye shadow! " in 3 reviews
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
My favorite!!! This brand always carries colors that makes my dark brown eyes pop! These colors also blend well together and without downscaling each other's pigments. I typically buy these palettes at CVS but the variety of color sets are difficult to find!! From the lid, crease and brow bone these colors are meant to mesh together!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I use this in Metropolitan and the colors are superior. All of the colors but one have a very nice shimmer to it, that isn’t overwhelming and suitable for all ages. There’s one color though that has an amazing glitter affect and is nice for lining the eye with. This product is quality! I loved the low price and the ease of finding it at my local Walmart.
meredith n.
Angier, NC
The colors are soo pigmented and this has been one of my go-to eyeshadow palettes for years now. It’s not pricey at all and is super affordable, especially for a struggling student like me! The only issue I have is the colors are a little difficult to blend!
Amanda C.
Cincinnati
It’s not super pigmented and doesn’t blend very well. I do like the color schemes and the glitter tones and it is good for the price. I just wish they were more pigmented and not so chalky. Use water for better application and longer wear.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I have two of these as I think they are such good value, a mini palette for under $10. Would make great stocking stuffers. I like the color ranges that each palette offers. I think they are appropriately matched, and worked well together.

Moderately pigmented, with a rich consistency. Easy to apply and blend. Mainly shimmers vs. a matte so more for going own if you like an understated eye for during the day. Could last a little longer. Definitely need some form of setting spray safe for eyes, and a primer is a must.
Madison B.
Texico, NM
I'm pretty impressed with these shadows considering they are low priced and from the drugstore. Revlon has been stepping up their shadow game, and these products prove that! I have 505 Impressionist and 520 Watercolors, and they look great on my brown eyes. This works best with a primer before using and wetting the brush, but either way they look really pretty.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
I love this Revlon eyeshadow. It is currently my favorite on the market. It adds such definition and in the color 501 I love the gold sparkles that go over everything. I would highly recommend it to everyone
Hailey J.
I love these eyeshadows they're very high quality for the price, I got mine at Walgreens for under $10. I have four of them and am very impressed I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out of mine! Definitely recommend. I have 540 romanticism, 501 metropolitan, 505 impressionist, and 523 rustic.
Heather N.
Not a fan of their eyeshadow. It doesn't apply easily and it doesn't stay on all day. It was bought from walmart but other stores carry it. Not a fan of any revlon product I've bought in the past. I'd prefer to buy more expensive Mary Kay because it't better quality.
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
The formula isn't overly dry but the one I have #525 isn't very pigmented. It's a little powdery so there is fall out. I'm not a big fan of the shape of the pans since it makes harder to get the crease shade out. It isn't bad for drugstore and is better than other drugstore brands I've tried. Just wasn't overly impressed by it.
Stacy H.
Valdese, NC
Are these pigmented and blendable?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
Can you still find this brand now? I can't seem to find them anymore.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
How many color options are there?
Kerry T.
Agawam, MA
I just got this eyeshadow, have not tried it yet. I got the smokey eyed one. Do you think it will be ok with grayish blue eyes? How well is this product all together?
Tabitha  J.
Wood Dale, IL
Which one is the best for an every day look for someone with blue eyes and very light skin?