BY REVLON #81 in Eye Primer

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our PhotoReady™ Eye Primer + Brightener reduces the appearance of lines and creases under eyes and can also be used anywhere on the face as a brightening “pick me up.”

• Smoothes, perfects, and brightens
• Reduces the appearance of lines and creases under eyes
• Oil, talc, fragrance, and paraben-free

• I have been looking for a new eye primer and brightener a...1 Answers
  • "I've never used it as a highlight but it's an ok primer." in 1 review
  • "i love using this to highlight my face, even though it says eye primer (way too messy for all that) it's got the great control twisty thing on the bottom for the right amount of coverage" in 1 review
  • "This product works well as a primer but I did not find it extremely effective as a primer." in 1 review
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
I've actually been searching for a product like this, since I've always had dark circles under my eye's & it always seemed impossible to find one that actually works & lasts all day long. Well finally this is the one! Not only does this help conceal the darkness under my eye's, it brightens & doubles as a primer! I actually really like the type of applicator it has, I don't mind turning it to get more of the product out. It works best for me if I sweep this under my eyes & over my eyelids, then I dab & smooth it over with my finger tip & just like that the darkness is so much brighter! I just love that it helps freshen up my face & helps me look more energized instead of looking tired with my issue with dark circles! Besides how great it works, this is SO easy to use, feels very lightweight on my face, that I can't even feel it! It's smooths right on & doesn't effect my make up any way at all. (It doesn't crease or seperate) I used this yesterday around 10am & paid close attention to see how long it would last on my face while very busy & running around & happy to say it lasted ALL DAY, (around 6-7pm) plus it's Talc, oil, & paraben free, such an amazing product that I'll buy & use, over & over again!
Laura S.
cambridge
Very disappointed with the applicator in this product. I do think it helped with my dark circles, but I struggled to get any of the primer out. I had to turn the knob over 10 times and wait a minute to see if anything was coming. The applicator brush was rubbish. I will be trying something else next time.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
I actually ordered this product around the time that it came out. And unfortunately I'm not sure if it was just me, the product could have been bad I don't know but when I try to use it it was not doing anything for me at all... I tried all types of products for the dark circles under my eyes has since I was little and it drives me insane and it it's really hard finding something that works for me anyways, so that could be why it did not work for me I do not know but I will not try again.
Britt D.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is one of those products you can't really be mad at how it works because of the cost. Like. I tried it as an eyeshadow primer and it did crease a little bit throughout the day but I also used it under my eyes to brighten up my face and it worked really well for that. It's a nice product for drugstore brand. Not sure if I would actually buy again though. Perfect for beginners.
Sydney H.
Kansas City, MO
I really enjoyed this eye primer + brightener. I preferred to use it as an under eye brightener, it made me look awake and covered those dark under eye circles. This did crease on me a little bit if I didnt set it with a powder. I always "bake" my concealer so this wasn't an issue with my under eye area. The same applied when using it as an eyeshadow primer, I have to set it with a light colored shadow. It does keep my shadows on for about 6-8 hours before creasing. I love the applicator, it makes so easy to apply and blends out great. If this product didn't crease on me I would give it 5 stars. This post was sponsored by Revlon as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I have not really ever used an eye primer but this was really great. I like that it is both a primer and a bightner so I dont necessarily need to use concealer. I also felt that it helped my eyeshadow set a little better. I think this formula is really easy to blend and it definitely helps me look more awake.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Often times I do not use an eye primer because I'm already using a regular primer. The Revlon PhotoReady eye primer + brightener definitely changed my mind. The consistency is light to medium so I suggest to use a very minimal amount, it comes with an applicator but I use a makeup sponge to blend it well. Surprisingly it did brighten my under eyes which is my major concern when it comes to makeup. It has a little shimmer to it but I love that glowing effect because it looks very nice on pictures.
Overalls I am very impressed of this product.
Savannah B.
Kermit
This product does it’s job, for the most part. You twist the bottom of the stick to release product, which allows you to avoid wasting any product at all. I use this product as eye primer (didn’t really work as brightener for me). It does cause my eyeshadow to last longer, however it doesn’t prevent my lid shade from “stamping” into my crease during the day. Apart from this annoying aspect, I like this product ok.
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Amanda M.
johnston
Very creamy and makes it’s so your eyeshadow clings to your eyelid and doesn’t come off as soon as it would without it. It makes the eyeshadow color more pigmented. Takes a while for it to come out of the bottle but great product all around
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I have been looking for a new eye primer and brightener and bought this one . Has anyone tried this?

back