BY REVLON

New Matte Eye Pencil Built-In Smudger 2 Vibrant, Matte Color 3 Long-Lasting Define eyes with vibrant, matte color that lasts all day. Ophthalmologist tested. see more...

• Which color would you recommend for people with brown eyes?2 Answers
  • So is this actually 3 products in one??2 Answers
  • How long does it last and is it easy to apply?3 Answers
Review for: Lemon
Revlon PhotoReady Eye Pencil in Matte Lemon is truly pretty and bold on! Take this lemonade eye pencil and make Lemonade lol! it glides on really easy, I barely have to press on my eye area, which is really important to me. It is highly pigmented color, so pretty! I am telling you. So out of the box in what you may think in eyeliner color and so hip and trendy too! Its a color and of course a brand name you should not walk by and not add to your beauty kit. Love it!
Jasmine V.
I love it! It's a double sided tube. You can either use them separately or together, it's very easy to apply one side is a spongy applicator(the eyeshadow side) it's a creamy consistency the glittery side has a brush applicator it's very simple I would totally recommend this! It's not a big mess like normal glittery eye looks no fall out at all ! You just need to make sure it dries first before you blend in any eyeshadow in because then it will smudge.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I cannot even believe this pencil! I just learned what kajal is today and it makes a difference. This pencil is so smooth and pigmented! I like that this comes with the smudger. I have never used a pencil on my waterline that didn't skip during application. This is one smooth line. Yellow is my favorite color so this is perfect, brightening, and fun!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
I have about 6 different colors of these babies and I love them. They look so pretty! I do notice however, that at the end of the day, the color kind of peels off my lids in flakes. But it last forever and will look just as good 6 hours later as the minute you put it on. I like to use the glitter in the center of my lid to add a little sparkle.
Kenzy C.
Cheyenne, Wy
Review for: Lemon
It was a good product. I have used better but for drugstore brand it was good. The packaging was nice and it looked clean. The length that it was on me it was very nice. Did not smudge or move too much at all. I would recommend it to a friend. It was a good product
LaWann M.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of favorite products. I use it for my daughter's onstage makeup and for myself on a special night out.... it's easy to apply and provides great, lasting coverage. it makes the eyes pop and i love the glitter effect. definitely recommend this product
SAMANTHA E.
Review for: Lemon
One of the worst eyeliners I've ever tried. It was dry, unpigmented, and just would not go on my eye. Even when I tried to swatch on the back of my hand it was bad. Makes me think I got an old one but I really don't want to buy another.
Katia R.
Fort worth, Tx
This is amazing it stays on all day long , its so easy to apply and the best part is that u don't need glue !!! The shade os a bit hard to blend since it drys very quickly but still lovee i have 2 shades totally need to get the others
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Review for: Matte Marine
Pop of color?? Yes please!!! I use this in the corner of my eyes along with a dramatic black line! Adds that pop we all need!! I have dark brown eyes that change to a golden brown. Definitely a must have and would purchase again!
Valerie S.
Claremont, CA
Review for: Lemon
While the photo shows a bright and noticeable yellow color, I could not get this liner to show up at all on my eye lids! I even tried priming them first to no avail. I will not be purchasing again, unfortunately.
Tabitha W.
Vinton, LA
How long does it last and is it easy to apply?
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
Does this really work??
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm considering trying this for the new year. can anyone tell me, does this crease on the eyes?
Linda K.
Cleveland, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
So is this actually 3 products in one??
Morgan S.
I saw these not too long ago, and thought they were quite interesting! however, I'd like to know if they're pigmented enough?