BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I wa...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter stay in place all day ? 3 Answers
  • I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the produ...1 Answers
Erica P.
San Antonio, Tx
It's pretty and shiny, I just don't like that the creme shadow looks crusty and cakey after drying
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beautiful color, looks great on fair skin, however it does not last too long, which is a downer
Jessica I.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love these eyeshadow its great and lastes alot. Love it to put it on special occasions
Lady L.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I love the fact that theres two! Also the colors were amazing on my eyes!
Yarioska R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this once and is a very good product even though I don't use it very much
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very creamy formula, a little goes a long way, you can pack on with a small packer brush or even your finger works, this product stayed on all day, I was blown away by that. I have this shade and topaz twinkle and I'm pleased with the product.
Sherry S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's nice and creamy it glides quite well over your eye lid it's reasonably long wearing for what I need over 5 hours wear i would definitely buy again it's reasonably priced and I would recommend it
Krista C.
St. John's
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are much nicer products than I thought. The cream eye shadow dries down fairly matte so it doesnt crease throughout the day. Great variety of shades.
Jess R.
Auckland
The liquid shadow on these sticks is amazing but the liner side is not. I find the liner to be a waste as the shadow is so amazing.
Amber H.
Didn't like these very much, the colours were very pretty byt were very hard to blend, sort of just clung and wouldn't move around
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the glitter stay in place all day ?
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I want to like this but the glitter literally peels when i apply it.
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the product hold up all day and not flake off too bad?