BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I wa...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter stay in place all day ? 3 Answers
  • I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the produ...1 Answers
Melissa J.
New Boston, TX
I get so many complements when I wear this eye art glitter.I must admit I was skeptical when I purchased the product on the account of me being 42.Who needs sparkle on the lids?It accualty brings light in without creases.I love the topaz twinkle too.
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
I really like this. It didn't get great reviews on YouTube but I think it works well. I don't use it all the time because it is sparkly but when I've used it for special occasions it has gone on smoothly and lasted all night. Super easy to use as wel
Vero R.
Fresno, CA
I Like this product it looks so nice on any skin tone. It feel heavy at first when you apply it. It's a liquid shadow so it feels kind of weird at first. Once it's done tho it looks so nice. I would recommend but just don't apply to much at once it will be to much for your eye. N it will crack on you!
jennifer W.
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Love this eye shadow and its very easy to use and your not obligated to use both colors together ,even though it looks great . Great way to mix it up
Robin O.
The eye shadow and glitter are hard to apply and do not look great on. If it was easier to put on this would be a great concept.
Linda T.
It is a good base and eye color for something everyday and a glad look. you can also use other colors with it
Maddie F.
Columbia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product for the sparkle side. I like to add it on top of a shimmer eyeshadow for a little extra sparkle! The other side is beautiful as well but takes a bit to dry.
Michelle C.
Somerville, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Difficult to use but very beautiful. Sits very heavy on the lid so I would not recommend using this all of the lid. I like to use it as a liner which I apply with an eyeliner brush.
Katlin S.
Love this shadow in the green and gold! it lasts for hours and is super glam! It was my summer go-to!
Erica P.
San Antonio, Tx
It's pretty and shiny, I just don't like that the creme shadow looks crusty and cakey after drying
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the glitter stay in place all day ?
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I want to like this but the glitter literally peels when i apply it.
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the product hold up all day and not flake off too bad?