BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I wa...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter stay in place all day ? 3 Answers
  • I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the produ...1 Answers
Melissa J.
New Boston, TX
I get so many complements when I wear this eye art glitter.I must admit I was skeptical when I purchased the product on the account of me being 42.Who needs sparkle on the lids?It accualty brings light in without creases.I love the topaz twinkle too.
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this. The color is beautiful but it is a little uncomfortable on the eye and the glitter part literally just peels off. Everyone is raving about this product maybe im using it wrong. ūü§Ē
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Very easy to use, for application i tend to use a flat eye shadow brush to pack the product on to my lid. A little goes a long way so you don't need much for good definition. If you add to much product your eye lid will feel heavy and product will become semi flaky.
Katisdley G.
This is a great product ! The liquid shadow is very thick and long lasting! Once you top it off with the glitter it will look glamorous for a night out or whatever other occasion I have even worn this to work and I received a lot of compliments ! Great product overall !
Melissa D.
I own 6 of the colors. The colors are beautiful. You have to have patience applying it. I usually wear the glitter right under my eye, after a full day of wearing it, it does dry out & just looks like eye crust. Fortunately it is easy enough to peel off. I just carry it in my purse and reapply.
Marlene J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good and bad product good it's because i love how the glitter dries up so you don't have glitter everywhere, & its the con is that the 'eyeshadow' is really creamy doesn't apply well. Its is a little pricey in my opinion i still buy different kinds just for the glitter !
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The Gold Peach color is incredible and super pigment. It's super easy to apply too . I bought at my local walmart . The only down is the glitter side , it almost feels like glue and it makes your eyelids feel stiff.
Vero R.
Fresno, CA
I Like this product it looks so nice on any skin tone. It feel heavy at first when you apply it. It's a liquid shadow so it feels kind of weird at first. Once it's done tho it looks so nice. I would recommend but just don't apply to much at once it will be to much for your eye. N it will crack on you!
Kailyn S.
Wood River, IL
I absolutely love this product!!! it's great for any skin tone and i find myself not only using this on myself ALL the time but also using it on others. it's so stunning and it's a great touch to any look!! Absolutely 100% recommend this product!
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels heavy at first but then it drys and just feels like something is sticking to your eye lid. Not a fan of the glitter, I don't really get any product. I might just try using a different liner brush
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the glitter stay in place all day ?
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I want to like this but the glitter literally peels when i apply it.
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the product hold up all day and not flake off too bad?