BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I wa...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter stay in place all day ? 3 Answers
  • I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the produ...1 Answers
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
I adore this product. Perfect for full face glam! The pigmentation is so deep and luxurious, and the glitter sparkles super bright! It dries lightweight, and doesn't get all sticky/cakey or dry/cracked. It lasts all day, and looks flawless.
Julie B.
Georgetown, KY
I really like this. It didn't get great reviews on YouTube but I think it works well. I don't use it all the time because it is sparkly but when I've used it for special occasions it has gone on smoothly and lasted all night. Super easy to use as wel
Dayana R.
I really like the packaging on this but it does take a while for it dry and look smooth and the glitter along with this kinda pulls off but overall they do look really nice I just wish it was a big easier to work with since for the price it should be a lot better
Kathleen B.
Lawrenceville
It is really sticky and goopy. It feels really weird on your eyes. Like you just woke up and have crust on your eyes. If you do not put it on fast/blend fast, good luck. It does not blend well with powder eye shadows. It is a good price- but you get what you pay for. Gave it 2 stars because the color is really pretty.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
These are Gummy and they become very creased in my eyelids. I would not buy them again have even applying there is not a simple process. You have to leave your eyes closed for quite some time in order for it to dry enough to even leave it on. And if you want to wear it for more than just a couple hours forget about it.
Christine B.
Salem, WI
Revlon is changing the makeup game and no one is mentioning it! These eyeshadows stay on ALL DAY! No primer needed. Although this does have a wand on it, I put it on a brush and apply it to my lid. I have very oily lids that ALWAYS crease my eyeshadow. Not with this stuff! It stays put even after a very active day! Go get you some! You won't be disappointed
Kayla N.
Decatur, AL
Please pass this one up! I was excited,the colors are beautiful. But once on the lid they dry and crease and I would hate to say get "crusty". I used a good base for my eyeshadow and set my face and still by the end of the day my eyelids were heavy and I could peel this product off of my eyes. Sooooo bad.
Melissa J.
New Boston, TX
I get so many complements when I wear this eye art glitter.I must admit I was skeptical when I purchased the product on the account of me being 42.Who needs sparkle on the lids?It accualty brings light in without creases.I love the topaz twinkle too.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Very easy to use, for application i tend to use a flat eye shadow brush to pack the product on to my lid. A little goes a long way so you don't need much for good definition. If you add to much product your eye lid will feel heavy and product will become semi flaky.
Kay S.
I had high hopes for this. The color is beautiful but it is a little uncomfortable on the eye and the glitter part literally just peels off. Everyone is raving about this product maybe im using it wrong. ūü§Ē
Haley G.
Does the glitter stay in place all day ?
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the product hold up all day and not flake off too bad?
Kay S.
Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I want to like this but the glitter literally peels when i apply it.