BY REVLON

Lid + Line + Lash Cream Shadow 3 Glitter Style 6 Pure Vibrant Shades Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Duo Includes: Eye Shadow 4 Sparkle see more...

• Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I wa...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter stay in place all day ? 3 Answers
  • I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the produ...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really great tubes. They’re affordable and both sides work well to really amp up a look. I have a ton of colors. I also really appreciate that everything is color-coordinated, and tastefully at that. They’re so easy to pick up and use or grab for on the go. Tip: aggressively wipe off creme shadow inside the tube like you would a mascara to get as much product as possible off the applicator. One to two thin coats is best otherwise you get heavy feeling, alligator looking eyes... especially if you plan to layer any other product on top. Also, be sure the cream shadow dries completely before adding anything on top to avoid heavy, alligator eyes.
Joy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this item on YouTube and had to get one! It's really great for the price! It's can be used for a wet eye look of glitter lid. Usually takes while to accomplish that so this is the easy way to do that look. It does take some time to dry Down fully but it's totally worth the 6$ I paid I have to try the other colors :) Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Peach Prism, .1 fl oz
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product used together on my eyelid but used separate they work nicely I can use them together as an eyeliner but not all over the lid and I also really enjoy using the glitter side for a brow glitter or for makeup looks I have been doing for Halloween like the outlines on my sugar skull. I have 2 videos on my YT using this peach prism shade a fall inspired look and the sugar skull look
Jaqueline C.
Wellsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought that this was such a fun idea! I love sparkles but I really wouldn't suggest anyone buy these products, I got this one and several other colors and they were not worth it! It feels like you smeared toothpaste all over your eyelids, it's super sticky, when it is fully dried, it cracks and my husband even noticed this makeup and said he didn't like it at all!! And I agree!
Dayana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the packaging on this but it does take a while for it dry and look smooth and the glitter along with this kinda pulls off but overall they do look really nice I just wish it was a big easier to work with since for the price it should be a lot better
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are Gummy and they become very creased in my eyelids. I would not buy them again have even applying there is not a simple process. You have to leave your eyes closed for quite some time in order for it to dry enough to even leave it on. And if you want to wear it for more than just a couple hours forget about it.
Hailey D.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the affect that these give my make up. As a makeup artist, though, I find the formula a little cheap whereas the price point is a little high. It cracks and peels midday and makes your eyelids extremely stiff. However, it does look good upon applying.
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I saw so much hype over these on social media and knew I needed to review them for myself.I was blown away on how high end this product looks on the eyes. The pigment is beautiful and the glitter top looks like a high end glitter. Its also very easy to apply and looks like you spent hours on a eye look when in reality it takes about a minute including dry down. It doesn't transfer or get cakey and also doesn't flake off throughout the day. I am very happy with this product and would definelty recommend to anyone looking for a day or night look!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let's start with the positive. I really like the color and pigmentation of this eyeshadow. It goes on very easily and smoothly

Now the bad. It takes a Very long time for this to dry. As the eyeshadow dries, it becomes very stiff and feels horribly uncomfortable on the eyelid. I had joped that as it dried it would become less sticky and stiff, but it only got worse and I ended up wiping it off.
Celina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok let's begin with the formula ! On some duos the formula is great pigmentation pays of and it lasted hours. While in others the glitter will dry and flake off. Now if you get a good tube your in luck . Great color pay of and the glitter will last through out the day/night sweat or even water . Definitely need makeup remover and at times if you have sensitive skin it will in a way sting when you first apply overral. I love these and I will continue to buy !!!!👍 Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art Lid+Line+Lash, Peach Prism, .1 fl oz
Haley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the glitter stay in place all day ?
Kay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone have advice or tips on how to best apply these.? I want to like this but the glitter literally peels when i apply it.
Olivia E.
Bigelow, AR
I just bought this and I'm wondering does both sides of the product hold up all day and not flake off too bad?